My Thoughts On the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Thoughts On the Draft

StraightDirrrty

President of the Yeremiah Bell Fan Club
Reaction score
I think the Dolphins will take Chris Long unless they can trade out of the top pick. Chris Long is a Parcells guy. He has a high motor that never goes off and is always around the ball. In my opinion, this guy is the most sure thing in the draft.

I'm one of the few supporters of John Beck in this forum and don't think the Phins should take another QB early in the draft. I think those Henne rumors are just that. You will hear all kinds of smoke screens. One guy that I would love to have is Dan Conner the LB from Penn State. HE IS another hardnosed guy. He may not be the most talented but he has high football IQ. I have seen many mock drafts where he drops completely out of the bottom part of the 1st round. If the Dolphins can get him in the 2nd round that would give them 2 defensive starters that will be the face of the franchise.

On a side note, I think Vernon Gholston has the highest upside of anyone in the draft. He is just very RAW. I think it is in our best interest that someone like the RAMS pick him up. I do not want to see this guy on the JETS or the PATRIOTS.

clear.gif

Which one is you?

I think the Dolphins will take Chris Long unless they can trade out of the top pick. Chris Long is a Parcells guy. He has a high motor that never goes off and is always around the ball. In my opinion, this guy is the most sure thing in the draft.

I'm one of the few supporters of John Beck in this forum and don't think the Phins should take another QB early in the draft. I think those Henne rumors are just that. You will hear all kinds of smoke screens. One guy that I would love to have is Dan Conner the LB from Penn State. HE IS another hardnosed guy. He may not be the most talented but he has high football IQ. I have seen many mock drafts where he drops completely out of the bottom part of the 1st round. If the Dolphins can get him in the 2nd round that would give them 2 defensive starters that will be the face of the franchise.

On a side note, I think Vernon Gholston has the highest upside of anyone in the draft. He is just very RAW. I think it is in our best interest that someone like the RAMS pick him up. I do not want to see this guy on the JETS or the PATRIOTS.

Nice post bro. I agree with you. I dont think Conner will be there cause I see him going to the Giants. I would like Quentin Groves though, he will be an absolute monster.

SIDE NOTE: You look like this kid I knew who goes to Lake Mary High in Central Florida lol. Sorry if that was wierd.

:sidelol: You must be new to FinHeaven if you actually believe your text that I bolded. Trust me when I say, plenty on this forum share your exact opinion. I can't count the number of times I've read, I want Chris Long, John Beck is our guy.

Back
Top Bottom