My thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My thoughts

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
and that is all that they are is thoughts......(just want to clear up that i have no inside source and my neighbors fourth removed cousin does not wash the Sabans car or anything like that)

But I would have to say that if he was not coming, we would have known already. look at his past track record. he has never dragged anything out this long. I am guessing that he is going to let his team know and then we will see a press conference sometime sunday. I am guessing that they will not announce anything on christmas day.

Now, If all this boils down to is a spoiled 8th grade girl is the only thing holding this up then that is ridiculous. buy her a BMW when she gets her license, get her a place to hang out with her teenie bopping spoiled friends on south beach and tell her to suck it up.

but, whatever. this is BS, I think that if we do not have an answer by Sunday Wayne should tell him to piss up a rope. Nick Saban is NOT god, Nick Saban has NOT proven himself in the NFL, he is probably going to be like the 2d highest paid coach in the NFL, which if you ask me he has not earned. but whatever Nick, Sh*t or get off the POT!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom