My three round picks for miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My three round picks for miami

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
1st round-jimmy williams or tye hill.i think williams is the better pick but theres that chance of us getting hill.williams is a good open field tackler and has good size.

2nd round-Andrew whitworth-ot lsu-he really impressed at the combine and his stock is risning from a third rounder to a second rounder.great size and he is a steal at that round.

3rd round-Omar jacobs-it really depends on F/A if we get brees or not but if we do get brees id still draft omar.he has great size and mobility.reminds me of culpepper a bit.he has a nice arm but his only concern from scouts is thrwoing motion.i really dont care as long as you get the ball in the recievers hands and not the Db's hands.he will be a great pick up

your thoughts?

good picks. I don't like Hill, too small for me, but dang fast. If we do get brees I kinda dont want us to use that high of a pick on a QB unless we somehow trade and get a few more picks on day one. I think we have bigger holes than back up. There are alot of good talented QBs that we could get as lat as our 3 7th round picks. But I love those players, sure would step right in

not bad. although i dont like williams after reading how he tested as mentally unstable in his psychological interviews.

motioncityhifi said:
not bad. although i dont like williams after reading how he tested as mentally unstable in his psychological interviews.

I read that too, but maybe he can take all tha out on the other teams

I don't like that mock at all.....forget about a QB on day one if we get Brees, Hill's too small for Nick's defence and I think we'll get Ashworth in free agency so we won't take an OT in round 2.

Ozzy rules!!

Good mock except I definitely don't think Saban will take Hill. Williams seems more on line or someone like Cromartie. I also really like Jacobs. Saban has already said he really doesn't care about the throwing motion. In fact, I think he referred to his time with the Browns and side arming Bernie Kosar. As long as you get the job done, and Jacobs was very impressive in the throwing drills at the combine.

I don't mind that, good picks. I would love either of your 2 first rounders. I guess we will have to see what happens in FA with the qb position.

decent picks....I wouldn't mind getting Williams w/the 16th pick. Hills good but he's still learning the CB position.
Whitworth I'd pass on in the 2nd but love to pick up an OT in the 2nd if we don't get one in the 1st. I'd rather have Jonathan Scott, Eric Winston, Dayryn Colledge or Rashad Butler ahead of Whitworth. I think Whitworth will play RT in the NFL.
And I'd hate to spend a 3rd on a QB especially if we get Brees.

Back
Top Bottom