My top 5... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My top 5...

Originally posted by Stamos
We don't need tackles, we need guards.

I am wondering how many people who list Robert Gallery as guys they want have ever actually watched him play.

I am not directing that at anyone in particular, just happens around draft time people fall in love with a "name".

Don't need tackles?? Who will we go with? Dixon and Smith?

snell would be a great pick up too.

and i think that losman needs to go have a good combine and he will jump back in peoples heads.. he didnt have a big bowl game like manning is about to and like big ben and rivers did. that is why it feels like no one likes the guy anymore.. but he is still the 3rd ranked qb imho.

I like losman but i think we need to pick up an offensive lineman in the first because we DONT have a second. I have seen Robert Gallery play and i like him still. I think he will be a quality o-lineman and someone that could probably help out immediately. Besides i havent heard that much about him. I only remember seeing him play.

Robert Galley is going between 7-15 at this point. Go with Smith and a vet. at RT. Smith will get better.

Originally posted by Tatonka

yeah.. it is alot more likely that he goes that high, as opposed to falling.. and if he has a good bowl game.. christ.. he will never make it out of the top 5-6 picks. someone like detriot needs him badly, as their two safetys are pathetic, and the draft is good enough w/ running backs they they could grab someone like cadillac williams in the 2nd round and be content.

now are you guys naming your top 5 first rounders? or just top 5 guys you want to see drafted, not necessary first rounders? i thought you were doing 1st round guys.. but i saw a couple people in there that i didnt think were close to going in the 1st, like Rivers..

guys.. i know you like him.. and actually, he is my favorite qb in this draft too.. but there is no way that he goes above manning, big ben, and losman.. no way... and there is no way that 4 qbs are going in teh first round... just food for thought. rivers, imho, is a 2nd rounder at the highest.

these guys are my top 5
1. sean taylor - best player in the draft other than fitzgerald. better prospect at this point than ed reed was considered. i actually think he is a better prospect than roy williams when he came out a couple years ago. it is tough to find a playmaking FS, but taylor is all that and a big of chips.. the guy is sick.. and i hate the canes, btw.. i graduated from virginia tech.. but i saw plenty of him.

2. larry fitzgerald - you all know about him.. simply the best wr to come out in i dont know how long.. man, he is good, and on top of that.. if you ever hear an interview with the kid, you will fall over.. because what you hear is so rare.. he is humble, well mannered, polite, and focused. i heard an interviewer (jim rome) ask him why he didnt celebrate his tds.. his answer.. "i am a receiver, why should i celebrate for doing my job." he went on to say that he felt it was disrespectful to his teammate, opponents, and fans, as well as the history of the game, to act like an *** on the field just because you want to draw attention to yourself. the guy reminds me of randy moss talent, and marvin harrisons attitude. would love to have him.

3. kellen winslow jr. - as close to gonzo as there is. attitude has been questioned, and he lets his emotions get the best of him, because he is a very big competitor... i think he is the real deal. a great great receiver, and has put on considerable mass to improve his blocking. i would take him on my team.

4. chris gamble - very good cb.. shut down cover skills. also a playmaker that can return punts and play WR if needed. he was a do it all guy and is really and incredible athlete. option if winfield goes somewhere.

5. kevin jones - best rb in the draft (steven jackson is a very close second), i wouldnt like this pick for the bills really, unless henry was traded, but the guy is the real deal, and whoever gets him is getting an edge type back that can do it all and is dedicated to being great. if anything, please just dont let this guy go to the patriots.

Detroit has one good Safety. Brian Walker :). But both of their Safeties are aging. Lions are going to be good for years to come in a couple of years If they get Taylor. Taylor and Holt as their Safeties, with Dre and Smith as their CBs. WOW!

Brian Walkers has been very poor for them, nothing close to the solid play he put up here.

In the second round if we trade down, but otherwise where he seems to go does not match our picks.

Originally posted by Jaj
In the second round if we trade down, but otherwise where he seems to go does not match our picks.

We really could use him too if Adewale leaves.

Back
Top Bottom