6. Rolle (Ten)
7. Brown (Mia)
8. C. Williams (Arz)
9. Pacman Jomes (Wash)
10. Rodgers (Det)

That would make me :drool:

That would make me :drool:

Why? I think we still get R. Brown and an 18th pick

i think he's drooling rather than throwing up.

7 and 18 will do me fine.

You've got Merriman going high though.

it would make hiim drool... i think he means that in a good way... like when I look at a Destiny's Child video....

Sorry, thought he was losing his lunch.

There is alot of boards predicting browns selecting Merriman with their first pick and reading that Savage with not pick a QB and they don't need a RB (Traded for one with Denver and have two more already) Edwards will be gone by the 2nd pick in any Mock, leaving defense. So as Merriman seems to be their favorite at this point he gets selected there. Don't see much trading in the top ten as people seem to think

If we did the trade with Minnesota I would take
7. M. Williams (If still there, if not I would go with Antrel Rolle)
18. Marcus Spears

Static387 said:
Why would Detroit take another QB?

I think the question is why would they take another Tedford QB. I guess they had Alex Smith in for a workout and want him pretty bad, but they aren't going to trade up to get him.

Puffboy(ricky) said:
Based on what I've read lately, Ithink the top ten will look like this:

1. Smith (SF)
2. Edwards (Min) Trade w/ Miami for 7th and 18th
3. Merriman (Cle)
4. Benson (Chi)
5. M. Williams (TB)
6. Rolle (Ten)
7. Brown (Mia)
8. C. Williams (Arz)
9. Pacman Jomes (Wash)
10. Rodgers (Det)

Pretty good overall. I think Merriman is too high though, and I doubt Ronnie Brown would fall to #7. I also doubt Rodgers will fall to #10 and would expect almost any of the teams after #2 to take him if he's still available that late. Other than I think it's pretty good. I hope we trade our #2 for Minnesota's 7th and 18th.

Static387 said:
Why would Detroit take another QB?[/QUOTE

Harrington has not improved and Rodgers is a suprise to fall that far. I don't see the teams above detroit interested in Rodgers as they are Smith. If 49ers take Rodgers, Smith would go soon after maybe with TB trading up to get him or I could see Arizona or Tennesee taking Smith, but little interest in Rodgers until Detroit gets the opportunity to upgrade over Harrington.

Hopefully the 49ers take Aaron Rogers and we can still hint at taking a WR with the Number two pick enabling us to trade down with Minnesota so Tampa can take Smith with the 5 and we can take Mike Williams with the 7. IMO I would rathar have Mike Williams and another 1st than Edwards and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom