My very early Dolphins mock draft with trades.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My very early Dolphins mock draft with trades..

Originally posted by Danny
This mock draft is asuming that O-gun leaves(not that I want him to)and we'd get a 1st and a 3rd for him leaving.Is hard for me to say who we should pick 1st before I know what team takes O-gun away from us so I'll say is a team in the late 10's but before our own pick at 20.Here's what I'd do. I'd keep the pick we got for O-gun and then I'd trade down our 20th a few spots down for an extra 3rd and that'd give us 2 1st's and 3 picks in round 3. We need help at QB, WR,OT,OG,S and DE if O-gun leaves.So here it goes and fire away guys.

Assuming that and what I think will be left on the board....

1. Reggie Williams
1. Jacob Rogers

And I wouldn't give up 2 picks to move up for one of the two stud QB's.

There are only two QB's worthy of a first round pick this year.

Third round is a good round to pick up a guard or maybe even a center. The second or third rounds also look to be deep in linebackers.

I think our needs in priority order are Center, Guard, Tackle-The interior push that defenses get against the Miami offensive line is unacceptable and it has been that way for far too long. With that said you still have to take the best athlete available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then again it doesn't seem like a good year to have a desirable RFA Defensive End. With Udeze, Will Smith, Antwan Odom, Shaun Phillips, Travis Laboy and alot of other prototypical Ends out there I doubt we are going to see the 1st and 3rd that will be tendered.

Not this year. :mad:

That's not that great DEs wise. There is no big time DE this year. Many of those are products and Will Smith is a good speed rusher but not much else. Compared to the past few years the DE class is average this year.

Originally posted by Jaj
That's not that great DEs wise. There is no big time DE this year. Many of those are products and Will Smith is a good speed rusher but not much else. Compared to the past few years the DE class is average this year.

It may be average but IMO it's enough to warrant not giving up your 1 and 3.

I don't know. I mean let's say your Philly at 30.

Most people around here were saying past 20 is not worth it.

To that I say "my ***!". David Bowens will do fine.

Last I checked scoring was our problem and Ogun hasn't scored a point yet.

Back
Top Bottom