My view on the draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My view on the draft.

ChambersMIA84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been a silent follower for a while now, but here is my opinion on this scenario.

If Cutler does not fall to us then one of the three thinking about taking him is very stupid.

Jets: You need an O-Line, do we have to spell it out for you? You saw that you could go to the playoffs and do well with Chad as a leader.

Lions: Of all teams this would be the DUMBEST of all. If MM does not draft a D then I guarantee Lions fans getting an angry mob with pitchforks. MM should fear for his life if he takes Cutler, his house will get egged and all of the fans would come in the other team's colors.

Ravens: I'm praying to God that you saw your own team play it's games against the Vikings and Packers, because that team looked different. They murdered the Pack and beat a playoff hungry Vikings team with Boller doing great. And Boller has had inconsistant WR's over the years anyway. But if they want to look over his good games, you sure are not going to see past the horrific O-Line. Jamal Lewis is possibly one of the NFL's best backs, but didn't show it this year because of the line. Ogden shouldn't be in the Pro Bowl. The Ravens have a horrible offense in all, but since the QB is the leader the blame points at him.

EDIT: Sorry, this should probably go in the draft forum, sorry about that, but I'll keep this thread up.

I can agree with alot of what you said.
the News on Saban liking Cutler to me is both obvious and a smokscreen.
Im sure saban likes Young, Bush and Leinthert as well but will be unable to draft him, unless we do some crazy scheme where we give away many picks and some talent, I just cant see him doing that.
To get Cutler, I think at the very least we would have to move to within the top 8 picks which means to move up at LEAST 8 picks.
Saban would never come out and say what his intentions are, to say he is hot an heavy on Cutler, well no kidding, any tem needing a qb beyond the3-4 4 hole which is probably about 12 -14 teams needs a QB is in love with Cutler as well.
I sure hope this season or next we have aquired a young stud at the QB situation. IF we dont go QB in round 1 -2, a safety or DT is in strong need.
Yes I know our sack totals last year were excellent, we lacked something however in stopping the run, that is for sure.

Cardinals are more of a threat than the Ravens. The Baltimore Sun reported today that the Ravens might try to tag J. Lewis and trade him to Minny for Culpepper. If Billick brings in another QB it will be a vet.

SpeedRush99 said:
Cardinals are more of a threat than the Ravens. The Baltimore Sun reported today that the Ravens might try to tag J. Lewis and trade him to Minny for Culpepper. If Billick brings in another QB it will be a vet.
I'm a huge all-around football fan, but out of all 32 teams, the Cards are the team I know the least about

ChambersMIA84 said:
I'm a huge all-around football fan, but out of all 32 teams, the Cards are the team I know the least about

Not suprising. with the kinds of moves they make every offseason there own owner probably ins't sure what's going on there.

ChambersMIA84 said:

Understandable

Back
Top Bottom