My way too early 2024 NFL Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My way too early 2024 NFL Draft

If Tua misses four or more games, I'm thinking quarterback. Hopefully, he can buck the odds and stay healthy.

If he does, I think the Dolphins have legitimate super bowl aspirations.

Team-wise, 2024 is a heck of a good draft year to be potentially needing a QB. Do I think Miami will need a 1st round QB? No. But if the unthinkable happens, then at least there's a silver lining.

Teams that I believe will be in the 2024 1st round QB market:

• Tampa Bay
  • Washington
  • Minnesota
Teams that might be:
  • New England
  • NYJ
  • Green Bay
  • Atlanta
  • Seattle
The 2024 QB class is deep enough to sate most of these needs with a highly-rated prospect.

I'm higher on Grayson McCall than most, and wouldn't mind picking him up even if Tua stays healthy.

Edited to remove Houston because I’m a moron.

Last edited:
I expect both Tuimoloau and Jack Sawyer to have monster years and be first round picks.
As a OSU fan, Sawyer has done nothing in 3 years. Overrated hyped recruit. Never seen a DE rush the QB and fall down more than Sawyer. Loses contain against the run all the time. They had he playing LB last year and was way too slow to pursue or make any plays.

I'd be surprised if Ewers catches Maye.
Ewers has a funky delivery that probably needs changing, but probably won't be changed at this point.

One way or another I would think he won't be back at UT after this year, he either plays well enough to go R1 or he gets chased off by Manning.

QB - Seems strong for 2024. Lots of talk 5 could go in the 1st round. With 4 potentially in the top 10.

OT - Looks very strong and deep too. If these kids play to their potential, it just might be one of the strongest OT class in years.

Safety - There are a lot of very talented kids, its one of the deepest classes of safety prospects; in quite sometime.

Best part of your Way Too Early Mock..... is that Miami has not made their pick yet!!! :p

Best part of your Way Too Early Mock..... is that Miami has not made their pick yet!!! :p
About time to update this and finish the first round. We are starting to get a better idea on the draft order.

Arizona Cardinals select…

Marvin Harrison Jr. WR tOSU

Does Chicago trade their pick to Atlanta or trade Justin Fields to Atlanta?

If I am the Falcons I would give them 3 first round picks for Caleb Williams. The Falcons will never win a playoff game with their current quarterbacks.

Man this draft seems has a LOT of QB and OT talent! We obviously don't need the former (at least in the early rds), but whichever of the 5 or so top OT's slips? Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom