My Worst Christmas Present EVER. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Worst Christmas Present EVER.

Wow, he showed up and actually made plays in two games. What about the other 12? Where was he then?

Hey look, I know after every Dolphins loss we have to bring up the "I hate Ginn" threads, even if he did nothing wrong . . . I get it. If he doesn't do much, he "sucks" . . . when he does do something "it's about time".

All I'm saying is, people act like he hasn't done anything all season, when he has had big games against the Jets this season. Hey look, I understand, he was the 9th pick yada yada yada . . . honestly, I look at Ginn like I look at Jason Allen . . . what's done is done . . . long as they don't make mistakes, I gotta live with the good and hope they can contribute as much as possible. They still are Miami Dolphins, and while they sport that aqua and orange, I hope for the best.

When your offense has 4 TO's inside the opponents 35 yard line and allow Vince Young to toss 3 long bombs against your defense, and u can come in after the game and blame Ginn (who had no turnovers) for the loss . . . u know it's finheaven.

I got a ted ginn jersey last year because I wanted one. Im sick of you fake fans, stop making fun of a guy that plays on our team.
when does he play? ginn is like santa, he only works once a year... the jets game then nothing

i wonder how many ricky williams jerseys were cursed or destroyed.......... a football fan is a strange creature.

if theres any of you sorry ginn haters that dont want your ginn jerseys just let me know and i will take them off your hands and wear them proudly. dont be shy haters cause if you really hated ginn that much you would gladly hand them over but nobody will, cause they cant man up to it. lets go show your true hatred.

if theres any of you sorry ginn haters that dont want your ginn jerseys just let me know and i will take them off your hands and wear them proudly. dont be shy haters cause if you really hated ginn that much you would gladly hand them over but nobody will, cause they cant man up to it. lets go show your true hatred.

I hated the Ginn pick from Day 1. I wasn't dumb enough to blow my hard earned cash on a Ginn jersey. I'd buy a bag of elephant feces before a Ginn jersey.

did you hate swepping the jets?

Don't hand me that 1% rule lol. I loved sweeping the Jets by I'd trade Ginn's performance in that game and gladly take a loss if it meant he'd be a bad receiver instead of a TERRIBLE receiver every other game this season. Maybe as a bad receiver instead of a TERRIBLE receiver we win that Tennessee game. Two kickoff returns against the Jets doesn't put him in the Ring of Honor. I'm a BIG fan of consistency.

i wonder how many ricky williams jerseys were cursed or destroyed.......... a football fan is a strange creature.

I never cursed mine or anything. He was my favorite player from day 1 his was with the Dolphins, read everything I could on him and understood he had problems that were medical and he dealt with them his way. Do I agree with the way he handled it, no I do not but I still respected the guy.

Don't hand me that 1% rule lol. I loved sweeping the Jets by I'd trade Ginn's performance in that game and gladly take a loss if it meant he'd be a bad receiver instead of a TERRIBLE receiver every other game this season. Maybe as a bad receiver instead of a TERRIBLE receiver we win that Tennessee game. Two kickoff returns against the Jets doesn't put him in the Ring of Honor. I'm a BIG fan of consistency.

tennessee? ok . so ginn is terrible? man do you even watch dolphins games? yes hes had some critical drops but you know what so has every receiver and tight end on this team. has ginn made clutch catches ? yes all year long. he has made a lot of crucial catches that kept drives going. have they all made sportscenter, no but he has made them. i think all of our receivers have done as good as they can, considering the play calling. ginn is double teamed all the time. why, hmmmm i wonder. you keep on hating, take your aggression out on ginn, keep going. but i wont forget. when we get our #1 wr next year and ginn is in the leaders of wr tds, i will remember. nite buddy

tennessee? ok . so ginn is terrible? man do you even watch dolphins games? yes hes had some critical drops but you know what so has every receiver and tight end on this team. has ginn made clutch catches ? yes all year long. he has made a lot of crucial catches that kept drives going. have they all made sportscenter, no but he has made them. i think all of our receivers have done as good as they can, considering the play calling. ginn is double teamed all the time. why, hmmmm i wonder. you keep on hating, take your aggression out on ginn, keep going. but i wont forget. when we get our #1 wr next year and ginn is in the leaders of wr tds, i will remember. nite buddy

LOL @ Your crystal ball. Of course Ted Ginn "becomes" a much better receiver when we add a true #1. Duh. Way to predict a miracle there. He becomes a better receiver because he's not a #1 himself. He's a decent #2 but a better #3 at best. No one double teams Ginn. He's ALWAYS open and when we do get him the ball he either drops it or it's negated by other people on this team playing poorly. Until Ginn can come out and be a consistent contributor in this offense I'm going to continue to—not hate—but hold his *** accountable because he needs to be. I mean, hell, even Ginn said he's playing like hot garbage and you're still trying to defend his crap.

"Nite buddy" WTF lol.

Back
Top Bottom