My Worst Christmas Present EVER. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Worst Christmas Present EVER.

I got a ted ginn jersey last year because I wanted one. Im sick of you fake fans, stop making fun of a guy that plays on our team.

I posted this in another thread but it applies to this so ill repost it...

"People might think when i joke or make derogotory comments that i hate Ginn and i want him to do badly. Ive stated in previous threads on numerous occassions that i want every player in Miami to succeed and play great but when players do not produce and play poorly i am gonna speak openly and honestly about it. Why should i act as if Ginn will be anything more than what he is now? He hasnt done anything to prove he can do it at the NFL level and do it consistently. Hes made a few plays here and there and the only place that gets you is the bench. Everyone said it was Pennington holding him back with his weak arm, now Henne's arm is too strong for Ginn? I mean cmon Ginn lovers...its getting ridiculous. I want Ginn to do good too, i would love for him to be a deep threat but im also realistic. Im not gonna baby Ginn and make excuses for him just because hes on our team. If a guy sucks he sucks. Just because hes on our team doesnt mean im gonna sit here and make excuses for him when he drops passes that should be caught. Im not gonna make excuses for him being afraid of contact and im certaintly not making an excuse for his lousy 34 YAC stat. I cant believe some of you Ginn lovers actually say some of the stuff you say to defend this guy."

i got a mark sanchez jersey from my uncle in Ny. If you want we can swap jerseys, I would love that ginn.
clear.gif

I got a ted ginn jersey last year because I wanted one. Im sick of you fake fans, stop making fun of a guy that plays on our team.

LMAO @ Fake fans. Ticket prices are thru the roof. Parking is $25. Beer is $7 at the stadium. Burger and chips is $9. We're in a recession.

So start holding these players on our team accountable for their poor performance on the field. You don't keep going back to a restaurant who continues to provide you with bad overpriced food and lousy service. If this bum was on another team playing TWICE AS WELL as he does here YOU would be talking trash about him. But because he's UNFORTUNATELY on this team he's good lol? I'll support the guy but I'm holding him accountable for what I see. Play well and get praised. Play like hot garbage and you're gonna get bashed.

Stop selling your sould and being blindly loyal. That's the mark of the real fake fan.

LMAO @ Fake fans. Ticket prices are thru the roof. Parking is $25. Beer is $7 at the stadium. Burger and chips is $9. We're in a recession.

So start holding these players on our team accountable for their poor performance on the field. You don't keep going back to a restaurant who continues to provide you with bad overpriced food and lousy service. If this bum was on another team playing TWICE AS WELL as he does here YOU would be talking trash about him. But because he's UNFORTUNATELY on this team he's good lol? I'll support the guy but I'm holding him accountable for what I see. Play well and get praised. Play like hot garbage and you're gonna get bashed.

Stop selling your sould and being blindly loyal. That's the mark of the real fake fan.

well said :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom