MyMock Draft (finished) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MyMock Draft (finished)

dolfan348454999

Macdaddy
Reaction score
Had time to finish off first round.
1.Texans-R.Bush HB-May trade down with the Jets and get Ferguson, but won't be able to pass up such an amazing talent

2.Saints-M.Williams DE-With Brees they are no longer in QB market. Hawk is also a option.

3.Titans-M.Lienhart QB-As close to a sure thing in the whole draft

4.Jets-D.Ferguson OT-May trade up here or with next pick to get HB

5.Packers-A.Hawk OLB-Would take Williams if he falls

6.49ers-V.Davis TE-Does not fill biggest need, but with Eric always hurt and Davis being the most ATHLETIC TE EVER they might pick him. DB is also possible

7.Raiders-H.Ngata DT-Have good DTs, but are aging

8.Bills-V.Young QB-Really need a DT, but with Ngata gone none are worth this pick(possible trade down)

9.Lions-M.Huff S/CB-Lions have a couple different holes they could fill with this pick

10.Cardinals-J.Cutler QB-With E.James aren't in the market for HB anymore

11.Rams-W.Justice OT-May go LB with this pick

12.Browns-C.Greenway OLB-Also need D-Line and OT

13.Ravens-J.Williams CB-Won't be able to pass up drafts best CB

14.Eagles-S.Holmes WR-Not sure if they would go D.Williams with this pick or Holmes

15.Broncos-C.Jackson WR-Need a WR bad

16.Dolphins-K.Simpson S-This one is a hard choice. If going on the assumption that we get Lavar with the Jags dropping out of the race. I see McNeill another option or Youboty.

17.Vikings-D.Williams HB-Happy to see him fall this far

18.Cowboys-M.McNeill OT-I think more highly of McNeill then most people, Safety is another option here if Simpson drops

19.Chargers-S.Moss WR-CB and S are other possiblities

20.Chiefs-T.Hali DE-Need help on D line, Also could look at CB here

21.Patriots-L.White HB-Dillon is getting old and is injury prone

22.Broncos-B.Bunkley DT-With WR filled they will concentrate on D-Line. Picked Bunkley over Watson,because they need more of a pass rusher.

23.Buccaniers- D.Ryans OLB-WR is another option

24.Bengals-G.Watson DT-DT is biggest need. TE and CB are also options

25.Giants-A.Youboty CB-With Allen here they need CB badly

26.Bears-L.Pope TE-WR is another need

27.Panthers-D.Byrd TE-With Keyshawn and Smith should be a dominating force. DT is also needed with Jenkin's history of injuries.

28.Colts(from Jags)-L.Maroney HB-Trade up as to not let Jags or Jets take last first round quality back

29.Jets-T.Hill CB-May trade up here, go CB with HBs depleted

30.Jags(from Colts)-E.Sims OLB-May keep pick and go HB, but Taylor has a few more years in him and there are decent HBs in later rounds

31.Seahawks-M.Stovall WR-Could go a number of ways here(Carpenter...)

32.Steelers-B.Carpenter OLB-Should work well as pass rusher in 3-4

What are your thoughts

Sorry about the font size and bold. I typed it easier to read, but when I pasted it it got messed up.

seahawks just spent all that money on Burleson, so I think they would go LB. They need an OLB bad.

I think oakland would have a hard time passing on Young. But great mock

dolfan348454999 said:
After thinking about it I realized you were right

just an opinion. We all have them. No one will know until draft day!

playmaker1 said:
I think oakland would have a hard time passing on Young. But great mock
With oakland getting Brooks I think they are out of the QB market. I think they like what they have seen of Andrew Walter and are going to have him battle it out with Brooks.

playmaker1 said:
seahawks just spent all that money on Burleson, so I think they would go LB. They need an OLB bad.
Did not know about Burleson so my plan B for them was Carpenter.

dolfan348454999 said:
With oakland getting Brooks I think they are out of the QB market. I think they like what they have seen of Andrew Walter and are going to have him battle it out with Brooks.

Maybe. I like Walter. But Im not sure Brooks has much other than some more playing time than him. We'll see

motioncityhifi said:
i like simpson but i think that might be alittle to high for him.
I agree, I think they are going to trade down a few picks, but couldn't figure out the right scenario.
I was thinking about somebody wanting to trade up for D.Williams, but there seems to be enough HBs to go around. Even if we did trade with say the colts, I'm not sure Simpson will be around. So I say just take him at 16.

even if we get arrington, i wouldn't mind lawson, but i'd still rather trade down. and i like the bills taking young; that could easily happen.

Back
Top Bottom