9.Lions- Winston Justice OT USC
10.Cards- LenDale White RB USC
11. Rams- Vernon Davis TE Mayland
12. Browns- Mathias Kiwanuka DE Boston Collage
13.Ravens- Mike Huff S Texas
14.Eagles- Chad Greenway OLB Iowa
15.Falcons- Tamba Hali DE Penn State

16. Dolphins-Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt

I think you are way off to be honest, The cards just drafted a running back anmed JJ Ariington who will be good. The Ravens have real good safties (Ed Reed was once a player of the year) and I dont see Cutler falling that far. Arizona and Detroit wont BOTH pass on a QB at least one of them will take a gun slinger.

Among other things, this is in the wrong forum

JJ Arrington had a terrible year.

The Ravens may very well take Huff--it's not like they've ever said "we've got too many guys on D." Huff could be a corner OR safety, and that Ravens secondary has some grandpas. I think it'd be a great pick for them. Boller showed just enough last year to let them watch him suck again this year... :)

The real problem might just be that he copied this entire thing from:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I think you are way off to be honest, The cards just drafted a running back anmed JJ Ariington who will be good. The Ravens have real good safties (Ed Reed was once a player of the year) and I dont see Cutler falling that far. Arizona and Detroit wont BOTH pass on a QB at least one of them will take a gun slinger.

Among other things, this is in the wrong forum
Arrington was a big disapointment for them this year, but they may be willing to give him another year. Williams is a very good RB though and may be too good to pass up. The Ravens only have one good safety in Reed. Will Demps is a marginal starter. I agree that Cutler probably won't be there for us. Even if somehow he gets passed Arizona and Detroit, I could see a team trading up to get him before us. If we want him we most likely will have to trade up.

I think all this IS possible. I just really doubt Cutler falls to us. I think some team will trade up to grab him in front of us IF the Cards don't take him.

Oboy said:
I think all this IS possible. I just really doubt Cutler falls to us. I think some team will trade up to grab him in front of us IF the Cards don't take him.

I wonder....it's early yet and free agency and possible trades haven't even happened yet. Unless Cutler blows everyone away at the combine...since it doesn't look he'll show up for the All Star Challenge, he could very well drop...like Rodgers did last year. If I had to guess right now...with the Shula connections...and his system...my guess is Saban is looking hard at Croyle.

Yeah that looks like Scott Wrights mock draft to me..

The only thing I would change on it now would be the 49ers pick. I think they will take Deangelo if they dont trade.

Jnaledu3 said:
Yeah that looks like Scott Wrights mock draft to me..

The only thing I would change on it now would be the 49ers pick. I think they will take Deangelo if they dont trade.

i thought that gore was their future at rb

I don't think Gore is a NFL caliber feature back.

Back
Top Bottom