Najee Harris | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najee Harris

Wanted us to take him last year if he declared, nothing's changed on that front. With Tua here makes perfect sense, he's having a good year too.

Id rather draft Kyle Pitts or the TE out of Penn State and get a running back in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Wanted us to take him last year if he declared, nothing's changed on that front. With Tua here makes perfect sense, he's having a good year too.
I don't see how Tua has anything to do with it. It's not like Harris had a ton of receiving production with him. Was he amazing as a blocker for Tua?

I don't see how Tua has anything to do with it. It's not like Harris had a ton of receiving production with him. Was he amazing as a blocker for Tua?
It could be that I just like him and he's got a history with our QB, for comfort level alone that's never a bad thing.

Najee Harris completely saved the flea flicker here from becoming a disastrous play against Georgia. His awareness in pass protection is what a team like Miami and Tua needs. In addition to his physical running.

I posted prior to the season in my Senior RB thread about how Najee Harris had been working on his speed this offseason. He saved a pick 6 against Texas A&M with pure effort and improved speed.

Back
Top Bottom