Najeh Davenport Arrested in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najeh Davenport Arrested in Miami

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man, this is rich!! Check out why he got arrested. It's certainly a doozy!! Could be in deep dodo. LOL!!

OH SH*T!!

Hey guys lay off him. You guys can't say that you have never done that in a girls closet you had a crush on.

Sounds more like a prank to me. Or an act of revenge.

They are going to have fun with him in the locker room in Green Bay. Imagine Davenport showing up for training camp and a laundry basket with toilet paper awaiting him at his locker. Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
for :monkey: maybe, but for :toliet: yuck :eek:

Inocent until proven...(sniff sniff) Whats that smell????:goof:

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
Hey guys lay off him. You guys can't say that you have never done that in a girls closet you had a crush on.
You're right. When she saw me squatting in her closet, she said, "Take me now". :p

Actually, I have done something similar. Little trick I learned from George Clooney and actually got try out. Last fall, my friend got a new cat and was trying to teach it to go use the litter box. So when he'd go to work, I'd stop by and drop a load in the litter box. And he'd come home and be like, "Damn kitty!!". I did this for a few days. And sure enough, he just kept changing the litter box!! LOL. When I finally clued him in, he didn't know whether to kick my *** or drop dead laughing. It was damn funny!!

Now that I think about it, I committed SEVERAL offenses similar in nature back in high school. :lol:

hmmm... there goes the "they don't have **** on me" defense

poop............

can't they match the turd with davenport somehow? ya know, swab his bung, look at the poop and the swab under a microscope, bung print [no 2 azzholes are alike, ask ironman:evil: ] stuff from his fridge in the pile, etc....

what a $hity thing to do!!!

:monkey: on poop.

Re: poop............

Originally posted by clayton83
can't they match the turd with davenport somehow? ya know, swab his bung, look at the poop and the swab under a microscope, bung print [no 2 azzholes are alike, ask ironman:evil: ] stuff from his fridge in the pile, etc....

what a $hity thing to do!!!

:monkey: on poop.

LMFAO!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom