Najeh Davenport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Najeh Davenport

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
I was impressed by this guys stats. 77 attempts for 420 yds last year w/ a 5.5 ypc avg. What would it take to pry him away from GB?

So you feel obligated to be an a s s because i missed a similar thread someone posted 3 weeks ago?

Krie30511 said:
he doesn't want to be here....
I think he said that to keep in good terms with GB.

Who wouldnt want to be in a situation start? If we traded for him im sure he would be just fine.

On another note, it will take more than a 3rd to get him.

this is 3 weeks old, not going to happen, and Najeh doesn't want to be here (right from his mouth). Thread closed :lol:

3rd round pick can get us a lot. I hope Rick surprises us.

I was equally impressed with Minor's numbers last year. When you're the change of pace backup to an awesome starter stats come a little easier.

I'm not sure he is what we want either. It is easy to have a high ypc average as a change of pace back or situational player with few carries. I dont think he has all he needs to keep that ypc up with more carries when he is gameplanned for.

Lukin said:
I was impressed by this guys stats. 77 attempts for 420 yds last year w/ a 5.5 ypc avg. What would it take to pry him away from GB?
It would take a No. 1, but no team is going to trade its No. 2 back this close to the season. They could lose their starter and then be in the same position Miami is in.

Miami screwed the pooch on this one and never got a backup to RW until it was too late, now they are left scrambling for a RB.

BALLS DEEP said:
I was equally impressed with Minor's numbers last year. When you're the change of pace backup to an awesome starter stats come a little easier.
have to agree with balls deep
i'm also leary about someone that likes his backup role

phinfoot said:
have to agree with balls deep
i'm also leary about someone that likes his backup role

Davenport is up for free agency after the season. He probably figures that he'll get paid more by rushing for 4.5 yards per carry in Green Bay in limited time than by rushing for 3.8 yards per carry in Miami full time.

Spielman is really going to suprise all of us. We thought we disscussed every possible trade for Ogunleye, but not ONE ever mentioned Pro Bowl WR Marty Booker. There is a RB out there and he will be here next week either by just signing him or getting him via trade.

jaxdolfan said:
do you really have a #23 jersey with "Jamester" on the back?
You can have custom jersey's made.

Back
Top Bottom