Nakobe Dean | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nakobe Dean

Honestly, the red flags must be significant for this many teams to pass him by.
Nakobe Dean is one of the smartest players on Georgia's roster and wanted to become a doctor or majored in mechanical engineering. He is a leader on and off the field.
Red flags must be injury concerns.

Cant believe he slid as far as he did, mustve really been some big injury concerns. Glad we got one of those Georgia LBs tho. Dean definetly has the brains, hopefully tindall can be a good mike

I do not have you on ignore, no reason to do so. The thread got moved by the powers that be.
Oh, you started the main draft thread, too? Weird, then I got nothing. I checked all the other forums, including the NFL Draft forum, and I only see it when it's the most recent post in the top forum folder. I see that with some posts now and then.

Oh, you started the main draft thread, too? Weird, then I got nothing. I checked all the other forums, including the NFL Draft forum, and I only see it when it's the most recent post in the top forum folder. I see that with some posts now and then.
It was moved to the General NFL forum.....Could have stayed in the main I guess if he turned out to be a Dolphin

He must have had more medical issues than originally reported. Someone said shoulder and possible peck surgery but I don't know the legitimacy of that rumor.

Back
Top Bottom