Namath Wasted, LINK!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Namath Wasted, LINK!!!

As if it could have been worse for ol Joe............

It looked more pathetic than it sounds.

"Joe's just a happy guy."........."oh boy, is he happy..." :roflmao:

I can't download it here at work for some reason. I can't wait to get home to see what I'm misssing.

Did Suzy Kolber not get a read on him before going on air? That will be one of the classic interviews of all time. You have to feel a little bad for Joe, though. That interview probably is replayed a thousand times this week on all the sports radio shows across america.

Just a side note: I have been that drunk before and I gave interviews to reporters that were not even there. :D :D

LOL I saw that last night and I was thinking, "is Joe this strange? I mean, he did once say 'We're going to win the Superbowl' and wear fur coats.." but man, I started to noticed he was slurring and he wouldnt stand still. He had to be on something(pills or alcohol). Thats not going to be good for Broadway.

Well worth the download... :lol:

Namath = :drinker:

Classic imagine what he would have said to Lisa Guerrero? :hump:

Go Fins......

Gee, good thing he said it to Suzy "I have a man voice and Im still in the closet" Kolber, and not to any of the FOX girls. Imagine what would have happened?:chug: :couch:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO I knew something was up, especially when out of no whre he is like "i want to kiss you" haha, I have never laughed from anything said at an interview during the game until that game haha.

Back
Top Bottom