Name 1 WR Who's Worth This Much??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name 1 WR Who's Worth This Much???

jasmine

Starter
Reaction score
I was reading an article about Terrell Owens. He was saying that his base salary of 4.2 million is not enough. He feels he is underpaid.

The 49er's wanted to extend his contract but he wants a signing bonus of around 20 MILLION!! Is he worth that kind of money?

he is right about the sport being underpaid..

russian hockey players make 3 times what owens is getting.

if your giving lts 12 and 15 mill i guess its not to far fetched moss pulled some coin 2 yrs ago, youd think sf would be wary because of previous cap hell or jail as clump whould say.

20 million? Shoot no he's not worth that kind of money!! I see he and his agent is doing the Orlando pace thing with the 20-25 million signing bonus demands.

Hey, it is good that you posted this info in case Miami fans feel we should sign him if the 49ers can't sign him so it can give them an idea of how much money he is looking for.

It's not that football players are getting underpaid, it's all other sports are RIDICULOUSLY overpaid.

Baseball is the worst.

I'm so glad that for the most part our weekend worriors are not prima-donnas.

Owens is old too. This'll be his eighth year in the league and he's turning 30 in December. He is still putting up amazing numbers, but it's nothing but downhill from last season.

Jasmine34 this belongs in the General NFL forum.....please don't clutter up the Dolphins forum with this stuff.

It's not that football players are getting underpaid, it's all other sports are RIDICULOUSLY overpaid.

Baseball is the worst.

I hate baseball and so do most people i know. Why are they paid the most? It makes no sense to me. Not only that but they take the least amount of physical punishment on their bodies. An occasional play at the plate is about exciting as it gets. Football players get hit every play. But they pay Gay-Rod 250 million dollars to stand their and look pretty. Ridiculous!

Jasmine34 this belongs in the General NFL forum.....please don't clutter up the Dolphins forum with this stuff.

Yeah jasmine34, if you post a football question that doesn't have to do with Miami , we won't have room for the 135 griese posts we all are so anxious to read. What were you thinking?

Baseball..ugh..

Hate it with a passion.
They literally do NOTHING 90% of the time they're on the field.

Ball comes your way, sure..move and go get it.

Other then that you sit out there and look at the stadium.

Yeah, Jasmine you know you gotta keep the board free from clutter so that we can read posts where females get asked how "hot" they are. Maybe that has something to do with with the Dolphins. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom