Name your favorite College Football team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name your favorite College Football team

Ahh and y’all wonder why everyone just loves Bama fans
Dude...You got some nerve...the rest of the SEC calls LSU...Baylor East Rape Preparatory school......You know whats coming your way.

So while you are all here, help me chose.
I have no allegiance to any university in the US, or U.K. come to that. I’d like to get into the game at that level who should I be following?
I’m not a glory hunter I’m a fin fan that proves it, my other teams consistently under achieve so who fits the bill?
I’d like to get to visit and see a game when the world opens up and maybe see them on TV prior to that. I’m not likely to get to see the University of Bobedoop, Utah (with apologies to them) so who do I follow, U Miami, Central Florida or (adopt spooky voice) A N Other.

I have no allegiance to any university in the US, or U.K. come to that. I’d like to get into the game at that level who should I be following?
I’m not a glory hunter I’m a fin fan that proves it, my other teams consistently under achieve so who fits the bill?
I’d like to get to visit and see a game when the world opens up and maybe see them on TV prior to that. I’m not likely to get to see the University of Bobedoop, Utah (with apologies to them) so who do I follow, U Miami, Central Florida or (adopt spooky voice) A N Other.

Follow the Canes

We open against defending Champion Alabama. That's a tough one but we have a solid squad and should have a good season

Plus when anyone one ask you can just say you root for the U

u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Dude...You got some nerve...the rest of the SEC calls LSU...Baylor East Rape Preparatory school......You know whats coming your way.
Nah, they really don't. Derrius Guice was one person and the school has separated itself from him.

Maybe you just hear the gump fans calling into Finebaum. "But PAAWWWWWLLLL!!!"

You'll never have a better time or witness a better atmosphere than an LSU home game in Baton Rouge.

We may not have 1,460,398 national championships like Alabama, but if fun is one of your main priorities, we are your team. And we actually do win a little bit too.

Plus I'm 1/4 British. My biological grandmother was a war bride straight from London. So cheers. I was pissed when the motherland lost to Italy on PKs.

You'll never have a better time or witness a better atmosphere than an LSU home game in Baton Rouge.

We may not have 1,460,398 national championships like Alabama, but if fun is one of your main priorities, we are your team. And we actually do win a little bit too.
Hated how the game went but I had a blast in BR a couple of years ago. Only place I’ve ever had a 7 year old talk s*** to me while his parents laughed and took pulls of bourbon

Hated how the game went but I had a blast in BR a couple of years ago. Only place I’ve ever had a 7 year old talk s*** to me while his parents laughed and took pulls of bourbon
I bet you also ate some damn good food and were invited to party by total strangers.

I bet you also ate some damn good food and were invited to party by total strangers.
I spent a couple months in Lafayette on business. Had a blast

People in that neck of the woods know how to party

Canes. No other answer. I don't even have another team I root for because I like them for some reason.

Canes or go home.

Had some memorable games against the Canes back when we were both power houses. Now a days we're just hoping for a winning season.

nebraska-football-tunnel-entrancejpg.jpg

Last edited:
Had some memorable games against the Canes back when we were both power houses. Now a days we're just hoping for a winning season.

View attachment 82626
Weird confession:

I don’t know why, but my absolute random college atmosphere I’ve always wanted to go to is the big Red Sea.

I literally have no idea why. Maybe it was the movie “Yes Man.” Maybe it’s because Omaha has a special place in my heart because I love college baseball (where LSU is the premier program).

But I’ve always wanted to go.

Weird confession:

I don’t know why, but my absolute random college atmosphere I’ve always wanted to go to is the big Red Sea.

I literally have no idea why. Maybe it was the movie “Yes Man.” Maybe it’s because Omaha has a special place in my heart because I love college baseball (where LSU is the premier program).

But I’ve always wanted to go.
You're an LSU guy, so you know what it's like on a Saturday at one of these legendary schools. Just a great time. That atmosphere in the 90s during the National Championship runs were amazing here. There is no pro team in Nebraska, so everyone breathed Big Red. It was a part of all of us. You were born into the heritage of being a Husker fan.

Those glory days of success get further and further behind us, but you show up to a Saturday tailgate in Lincoln and you'll have a great time. The fans haven't gone anywhere. Memorial Stadium is sold out every week and the Big Red Sea of 90,000 descend upon Lincoln. If the Huskers ever rise the ranks once again, it might be worth a trip at least once to this neck of the woods.

I'd also like to hit up LSU and Bama sometime. I enjoy experiencing the different atmospheres.

Back
Top Bottom