Nash wins MVP, its official.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nash wins MVP, its official..

when you get away with rape (in the minds of most).........your not going to have a lot of people voting for you to win MVP!

MikeO said:
when you get away with rape (in the minds of most).........your not going to have a lot of people voting for you to win MVP!

Which is stupid. Its most valuable player, and should not be influenced by what happens off the court.

HurriPhinFan said:
Which is stupid. Its most valuable player, and should not be influenced by what happens off the court.

what about when you score 1 point in the second half of a game 7?

HurriPhinFan said:

Don't want things like this to happen (like getting screwed out of awards), then don't rape girls in hotel rooms in Colorado! Gotta live with the consequences when you do.

I think Steve Nash is more valuable than Kobe. Amare Stoudamire who was the dominant player I seen in the playoffs last year missed most of the year the Suns lost Richardson and traded Joe Johnson but still finished with the 3rd best record in the west and got the 2nd seed. I still think that Kobe should have been atleast 2nd in the voting LeBron is great but if they were in the West they're not in the playoffs.

I'd of given it to LeBron or Kobe.

NBA loves its foreigners. That's not even a question.

Also, smh @ the lack of love for Elton Brand. The league should be ashamed of itself.

I cant believe Kobe managed to get that many votes. I thought Billups would top him. Kobe has a long ways to go if he wants to convince people hes a good guy. There is certainly a lot more to winning the MVP than the play on the court. Love the Nash quote though....

I can't believe that I'm standing here today. I couldn't believe it last year, and to do it again is even more difficult to understand -- but I'm not going to give it back

....gotta be the worst multiple mvp award winner ever. But like he said....hes not giving them back.

Ferretsquig said:
....gotta be the worst multiple mvp award winner ever. But like he said....hes not giving them back.

Couldn't of said it better myself. THE worst.

How the **** are you the MVP when you don't play defense? Just proves that defense isn't respected enough in today's game, and it's a real damn shame. I may knock LeBron's defensive game, but that's only because I know he can do much, much better. Atleast he plays with some sense of defense.

Who's a better defender; Steve Nash or Damon Jones? :roflmao:

I just want to make a few quick points..
1. Nash doesnt play defense...Its in the Leagues best interest to have a higher scoring faster paced game...Nash leads the most efficient offense in the league, and he does it with perfection...
2. Nash comments about not believing it, and not giving it back....Hes humble, thats one of the reasons I dont understand how people cant root for him, hes a breath of fresh air to the me first NBA of today...I remember last year when he won, he had said that the award really belongs to his treamates, and without them he would be nowhere...

When people like NASH and DUNCAN win MVP, its a good thing for the league. It might encourage fans who have left the league and given up on it to maybe come back.

If you give the award to Kobe, AI, and other THUGS it presents an image that just drives MORE fans away in droves. And cements the reasons why fans have stopped watching this league.

bullseyeguy said:
I just want to make a few quick points..
1. Nash doesnt play defense...Its in the Leagues best interest to have a higher scoring faster paced game...Nash leads the most efficient offense in the league, and he does it with perfection...
2. Nash comments about not believing it, and not giving it back....Hes humble, thats one of the reasons I dont understand how people cant root for him, hes a breath of fresh air to the me first NBA of today...I remember last year when he won, he had said that the award really belongs to his treamates, and without them he would be nowhere...

I completely agree with you, and IMO Nash did deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom