Nate Newton gets 30 months | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nate Newton gets 30 months

All he did was smoke pot. A lot of it. He dealt some too. It is just pot, its not killing people. This is a waste of a jailcell that could be used for someone that is hurting people.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
All he did was smoke pot. A lot of it. He dealt some too. It is just pot, its not killing people. This is a waste of a jailcell that could be used for someone that is hurting people.
Dude, you hit the nail right on the head....:rocker:

This guy had to be a dealer. I mean, 175 lbs?!!! This guy deserves time in jail.

its just pot huh? "but officer i was only going a hundred mph to burn the gunk out" lets legalize everything, then we can be another 3rd world country too!

You can smoke weed in the Neatherlands and they are certainly a first world country. In fact, they have less poverty then we do. If someone wants to light up, they should be allowed to light up. I don't do it and I don't want to but its not killing anyone. In fact, unlike alcohol, it doesn't make people get really angry and start bar fights.

Originally posted by Jaydog57
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20020814/ap-newtonsentencing.html

I'm laughing cause it's an ex-Cowboy, but still sucks cause it's another space in prison that a child rapist or murderer could be occupying. You know, somebody that really hurts people.:rolleyes:
not that a child rapist or murderer should spend much time in prison, they should go straight to the chamber :evil:

30 months is a lot, but seems to me that the law has gotten pretty tough lately and guys with lots less than that go to jail.

You can smoke weed in the Neatherlands and they are certainly a first world country. In fact, they have less poverty then we do. If someone wants to light up, they should be allowed to light up. I don't do it and I don't want to but its not killing anyone. In fact, unlike alcohol, it doesn't make people get really angry and start bar fights.

First, Holland has only 15 million people. I would expect them to have less poverty. Comparing the U.S. to Holland is like comparing the Soviet Union of 80's to Krokatoa. Obviously, one country is a super power and ones a small country that plays a small role in the World.

Weed does intoxicate, just like alcohol. A lot of people get killed while intoxicated by weed and driving. Also, like alcohol, a lot of domestic abuse comes from the use of weed.

Actually, a lot more domestic abuse is from alcohol. Weed usually makes people really melow, and it is a lot easier to die from alcohol poisoning then it is from smoking weed.

Weed usually makes people really melow, and it is a lot easier to die from alcohol poisoning then it is from smoking weed.
I can attest to that. I felt like I was going to die from drinking too much many times, but never from (alledgedly ;) ) smoking too much (back in my crazy youth :goof: ). While smoking ganga never caused you specifically to be impaired from driving well if it was something that you did often, it could mess w/your concentration; unlikely drinking where you could plain black or pass out.

Legally speaking, there are both equally illegal to do while driving.

Back
Top Bottom