Navarre | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Navarre

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but when will this senior QB, Navarre, go in the draft? Watching the game and he looks like he has a pretty good arm.

i think he's a 3rd rounder, maybe a 4th. i think this season a lot of team needs QB, so that help him i'm sure.

I hope Miami doesn't get him; hes JUST like Griese and already has 2 fumbles

He's got a better deep ball than Griese. He looks like Griese before his shoulder injuries.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
i think he's a 3rd rounder, maybe a 4th. i think this season a lot of team needs QB, so that help him i'm sure.

A lot of teams need QBs?? Not any more than 5 or 6 at the most that will use a 1st round pick an a QB.

He's a bit too satuesque and is somewhat inconsistent. I don't really think he'd do well in our system.

Navarre is nothing like griese except for the fact that he doesnt run, navarre is bigger and has a better arm. He has two fumbles because one was kicked out and he was crushed from the blindside before.

The problem with John Navarre if you ask me his is football sense. He holds the ball way too long back there and on one play this afternoon, he didn't even notice that there was a blitz coming from the right side of the line. If he knew what all 10 other guys on the field were doing on his own team, he would know that the o-line was downblocking right and the tight end had 3 guys to block. Knowing that, he could have thrown it away instead of fumbling it.

Yes he does hold onto the ball way too long, and seems to get pissed at his blockers when he he sacked even after an ETERNITY of time to throw.

Griese had the same deep ball before his shoulder was wrecked.

Back
Top Bottom