Naysayers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Naysayers

His Dudeness

Practice Squad
Reaction score
this is to address those of you who are very displeased with the selection of matt roth. many of you say, we have so many d-ends we don't need any more. what you don't understand is that it isn't that simlpe. Saban clearly targeted the best player available, many said roth would go in round 1. as well as take a guy who fits our system well. If there's anything we've seen from saban thus far, it's he likes Tweeners. Kevin Carter- will play both the DT and a DE depending if we're in the 4-3 or 3-4. Roth aswell, a Tweener, a end in the 4-3 and a Linebacker in the 3-4. they say he's a guy with a motor who is an overachiever, competitor.. honestly, he sounds like a patriot-type player. they've got atleast 5 of these guys... 270 pounds or so.. versatile.

i like the pick.

I am From Illinois and really dislike Iowa yet i am very happy to have Roth on my team now...

No, No, No. The best post of teh day was the one where that guy said "Nugent is the best player in the draft", and he meant it! :lol:

it amazes me how people are so quick to jump all over everything.. i think this is a great pick up ... and the thing is, with coaces like saban and BB, they love all the Tweeeners. The big strong linebackers.. the pats have a ton of them... well, we just got one too..

PATIENCE PEOPLE.

His Dudeness said:
this is to address those of you who are very displeased with the selection of matt roth. many of you say, we have so many d-ends we don't need any more. what you don't understand is that it isn't that simlpe. Saban clearly targeted the best player available, many said roth would go in round 1. as well as take a guy who fits our system well. If there's anything we've seen from saban thus far, it's he likes Tweeners. Kevin Carter- will play both the DT and a DE depending if we're in the 4-3 or 3-4. Roth aswell, a Tweener, a end in the 4-3 and a Linebacker in the 3-4. they say he's a guy with a motor who is an overachiever, competitor.. honestly, he sounds like a patriot-type player. they've got atleast 5 of these guys... 270 pounds or so.. versatile.

i like the pick.

Nice post!

His Dudeness said:
it amazes me how people are so quick to jump all over everything.. i think this is a great pick up ... and the thing is, with coaces like saban and BB, they love all the Tweeeners. The big strong linebackers.. the pats have a ton of them... well, we just got one too..

PATIENCE PEOPLE.

Most on this board want to draft need and not necessarily the BPA, BPA will always surprise us. We're not use to seeing it done, which why Miami doesn't have that many draft picks contributing now. They've gone for need, and reached too much in the last 5-7 years.

Back
Top Bottom