NBA Draft Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Draft Thread

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Club Member
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this tonight?

As I live in the NYC/NJ area, I'm a beleaguered Knicks fan. Would love to see us draft whomever is available between Okafor, Towns, and Mudiay...but you KNOW that won't happen as the Knicks are cursed.

Go Heat!

tumblr_movgz9mClk1r98qz6o1_500.gif

i hate the NBA... but love my college hoops, and this years draft can be interesting where some of these kids go... so i am going to keep my eye on it. there are a bunch of kids i am intrigued where they'll be drafted.

i really dont follow NBA otherwise, but i know whats going on.... actually listening to Dan Patrick show right now where they discussing the draft and such.

Still my favorite draft recently was where Stephen curry got passed on by many teams, especially for my SU boy Flynn (whom i could of told you wasnt going to be great) ... i knew Curry was going to be an amazing player.. .been calling it since his freshman year at Davidson.

D'Angelo Russell??? where he gonna go? RJ Hunter is interesting too. i am also intrigued on Pat Caunighton from ND, what his draft wil lend up being, and if baseball is in his future... whats gonna kick there???

UPROAR!!!

my boy D'Angelo Russell just went second to the Lakers!!! wow... lets see if he really can control the court and lead the team in every aspect!!! Okafor moving on.

and 1st pick Karl Towns-Anthony is such a great kid, great personality!!! good to see him go #1!!!

Knicks gotta be crossing their fingers and licking their chops

Welcome to America Porzingis.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NYers just really make people feel so welcome and wanted. good god, poor kid

but also LOL

The Knicks fans' reactions were hilarious.

Great pick by the Heat. They draft a top 5 player that fell because of concerns over his lack of shooting. He can develop easily develop that part of his game.

Amazing that Pat Riley stays still and watches an elite talent fall into his lap because of the stupidity of teams ahead of him

Heat may have got a steal down the road, but I don't think he's the impact player some make him out to be right away.

But this draft is wide open because you have a lot of guys who are maybes but no surefire

Great pick by the Heat and very happy with my Suns's pick as well.

Hopefully he'll eventually replace Deng but minutes are hard to find for a Heat rookie. At least they have been in the past.
We don't usually have a draft pick this early so maybe he'll be an exception.

Love the pick. Man if we can keep everyone healthy, this team could be scary.

If you're looking for Justise you've come to the right place.

Heat got a steal in Winslow who might end up being one of the better two way players in the league in a couple of years. As a hornets fan however im disappointed not in the fact that I dont think Kaminsky will be a great player but passing on winslow for him was a mistake. Knicks sure did botch this draft once again, why pick a guy thats gonna take 3-5 years to really pay off when Melo may not have that much time in his prime smh. I thought they made up for it a little bit by getting Jerian Grant who is a good fit for the triangle.

Back
Top Bottom