NBA Lockout Over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Lockout Over

Ferretsquig

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;C8wsTyaP5lM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8wsTyaP5lM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

TrollFaceDancing-1.gif

filephp40file30877filenameSIMONCOWELLHAP-1.gif

Last season was actually fun to watch since I had the Heat to hate on. Im scared they might be too good this year though...

Last season was actually fun to watch since I had the Heat to hate on. Im scared they might be too good this year though...

there's a lot of teams around the league young teams that probably have gotten better though...so even though i would pick the heat in the east the west may once again give em hell in the finals...

as for my celtics we're so old if we make the playoffs i think we're one and done...just too much tread on those tires

there's a lot of teams around the league young teams that probably have gotten better though...so even though i would pick the heat in the east the west may once again give em hell in the finals...

as for my celtics we're so old if we make the playoffs i think we're one and done...just too much tread on those tires

KG, Paul pierce, and ray allen are practically farting dust nah mean?...just saying

The short year might do them good.

The short year might do them good.

i don't know tyler...it's still 66 games...and you just know cause of the time lost they'll be playing those 66 games much closer together date wise and if there's one thing that will kill an older team its back to backers...they're a death sentence when it comes to winning the second game in those scenarios

i don't know tyler...it's still 66 games...and you just know cause of the time lost they'll be playing those 66 games much closer together date wise and if there's one thing that will kill an older team its back to backers...they're a death sentence when it comes to winning the second game in those scenarios
that, plus supposedly their will be a few back to back to back scenarios during the year.

rondo may have to carry the team more than usual this year with all the big boys getting up their in age. maybe they can make one more run at it.

maybe they can...but i thought against the heat last year our age was exposed...it was obvious to me we just couldn't match up with those in their prime boys...old legs tired legs and superior athletes

losing rondo to a dislocated elbow on a blatant takedown after a stripped ball by wade didn't help things either...but wade does that kind of stuff...if he's going to ground he alwayts grabs the defender and takes him down with him...i think its bs but he gets away with it...but whatev

Back
Top Bottom