NBA Mvp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Mvp

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

wow, get off kobes dick for real.

I dont think that was uping kobe or downing MJ

I think he was just saying no one player makes that team a championship contender....and Id agree with that

Alex22 said:
I dont think that was uping kobe or downing MJ

I think he was just saying no one player makes that team a championship contender....and Id agree with that

if kobe can take that team to the playoffs, a better overall player, specially a better player at making his team better, would contend for the championship.

Nappy Roots said:
if kobe can take that team to the playoffs, a better overall player, specially a better player at making his team better, would contend for the championship.

MJ wouldnt make that team a championship contender going up against the Spurs, Maverics, and even if they made to the championship against the Pistons or Heat

Would they be a better team? Possibly, maybe even probally, but they wouldnt be championship contenders

Nappy Roots said:

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

What better overall player then kobe are you talking about cause many experts would agree kobe is a top 10-top 15 player all time right now and hes only 27...the guys got an untouchable knack for the game of basketball...hes as clutch as you can get

When its all said and done Kobe could easily be called the greatest player of all time hes already got 3 titles and and a couple of records just at 27

Buddwalk said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

What better overall player then kobe are you talking about cause many experts would agree kobe is a top 10-top 15 player all time right now and hes only 27...the guys got an untouchable knack for the game of basketball...hes as clutch as you can get

When its all said and done Kobe could easily be called the greatest player of all time hes already got 3 titles and and a couple of records just at 27

wow, this is getting funny. im out of this argument.

Nappy Roots said:

wow, get off kobes dick for real.

:nono:

I never hopped on.

No one player is going to win a Championship with that supporting cast. NOONE. Not even Shaq. Like the one poster said, when he'd come up to Dallas, San Antonio, Detroit, Miami etc. him and his team would be screwed.

Nappy Roots said:

wow, this is getting funny. im out of this argument.

Good Deal man cause theres a whole bunch of people that agree with me in here...Your going by the hype of jordan more then the player of jordan...even jordan has said many times that he owes alot of his success to his teamates...basketball is hardly a one man sport

Jordan on the lakers instead of kobe could not beat the likes of the spurs, pistons, mavericks, suns, nets, heat...teams like that

Buddwalk said:
Good Deal man cause theres a whole bunch of people that agree with me in here...Your going by the hype of jordan more then the player of jordan...even jordan has said many times that he owes alot of his success to his teamates...basketball is hardly a one man sport

Jordan on the lakers instead of kobe could not beat the likes of the spurs, pistons, mavericks, suns, nets, heat...teams like that

most great players in every sport say this....

Prime Time said:
:nono:

I never hopped on.

No one player is going to win a Championship with that supporting cast. NOONE. Not even Shaq. Like the one poster said, when he'd come up to Dallas, San Antonio, Detroit, Miami etc. him and his team would be screwed.

and one player cant get a team to the playoffs....

Nappy Roots said:
and one player cant get a team to the playoffs....

Who said that? It is much easier to be a playoff team...8/15 are the odds I believe. To win the NBA Championship you have to go through the BEST of the BEST, that on top of the adds being 1/30...

Buddwalk said:
Your going by the hype of jordan more then the player of jordan...

umm...no.

maybe you are to young to have watched him play. but i watched him. i always hated MJ when i was younger, always hated the bulls to. i have no biased towards him, and theres hype by most people saying hes EASILY the greatest ever for a reason.

Prime Time said:
Who said that? It is much easier to be a playoff team...8/15 are the odds I believe. To win the NBA Championship you have to go through the BEST of the BEST, that on top of the adds being 1/30...

i did. and its obvious. Lamar Odom is a very good player.

1 man cant go to the playoffs. Jordan would make that team better, and hes also the better player. so you have a better team, and a better player on playoffs(now) team. and they cant compete for a championship?

Back
Top Bottom