NCAA Championship game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Championship game

nick1 said:
he's a good player but he needs to add more bulk before coming to the NBA

I disagree. I wouldn't be in a hurry to make him add bulk to that frame. So much of his appeal is due to the fact that he can run the floor like a guard, show toughness on the boards and block shots. Why slow him down with 20 extra pounds?

phunwin said:
I disagree. I wouldn't be in a hurry to make him add bulk to that frame. So much of his appeal is due to the fact that he can run the floor like a guard, show toughness on the boards and block shots. Why slow him down with 20 extra pounds?
that is all good but I doubt more weight would slow him down much, he would still be a dimnate shot blocker maybe better with weight. he would still have good ball handling skills and he would be conditioned well because the weight added would be muscle. with more weight he would be able to overpower opposing players

phunwin said:
I'm not worried about his weight either. I much more concerned about Noah improving his game away from the basket. If he can develop even a 10 foot jumper, he could be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom