NCAA Championship game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Championship game

UCLA looks terrible

You are gonna beat the Gators working from the inside out, you need guards who can penetrate and kick it out for open shots, most of all those guys need to bury the shots, that would open up the inside

congrats, I didnt care either way in this game, I wanted to see UCLA at least put up a fight though

So to all you gator fans, you are the national champions

To UCLA fans, congrats on getting here, the tournament weighs on you mentally and physically as a player to even be in the final is a feat

culpepper2chambers said:
the block that noah did on hollins would have been a foul it if was noah.........fo real this refs suck. and no im not a ucla fan just a farmar fan so no im not a homer.
it was a well called game for once, I have no complaints for once about the refs and no I'm not a Gator fan

Congrats to the Gators and their fans. But what a boring championship game for non-gator fans. Florida dominated the whole game.

Off topic but Bryoan I love the duke sucks video in your sig :lol: even though I have nothing against duke

Alex22 said:
Off topic but Bryoan I love the duke sucks video in your sig :lol: even though I have nothing against duke

Greatest video ever. :yes:

Florida got hot at the right time. I can't hate on Noah, he's a NY boy so I'm cool with him cutting down the nets!

Back
Top Bottom