Ndamukong Suh: 'Fins have 'never been scared' of Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh: 'Fins have 'never been scared' of Pats

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
In a hurry but after a quick glance, didn't see it posted(may have missed it though).

"I think we respect all opponents we have, we obviously start the season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and look forward to that," he said when asked how much he focuses on the Patriots. "We have many games prior to [the Patriots] that are going to be big focuses. But we understand that New England is at the top of the East right now. We understand that we need to have certain particular game plans for them, as they do for us. Taking that into account, I think one of the great things about Miami and this team, we've never been scared of the New England Patriots. We never will be. So, with that being said, when we play them late in the season, we'll be prepared."

Full article here(has a short video of his time on Good Morning Football): http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ukong-suh-fins-have-never-been-scared-of-pats

Last edited:
Idk we spot them 20 point leads and can't beat them when the stakes are high. When we start challenging them for the division we will see

Not being scared of them doesn't mean they always beat them. Anyone taking what he said out of context is dumb.

They are not a juggernaut, not the extent that the media gives me them credit for.

They really had no business winning their last 2 superbowls. That doesn't mean they don't deserve the credit for "hanging on" and winning those games but they certainly aren't unbeatable. They've managed to be really good for a long time as opposed to be downright awesome for a shorter period of time like the 90's Cowboys.

Back
Top Bottom