Ndamukong Suh has high praise for Charles Harris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh has high praise for Charles Harris

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/17/ndamukong-suh-has-high-praise-for-charles-harris/

ap_17166662703466-e1497751177485.jpg

“Charles, in my opinion, is a very focused kid,” defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said this week, via Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post. “I’m very excited about his approach to the game. Very detail-oriented. Obviously takes coaching very, very well. Implements it very quickly, as you coach him up, in games.”

“Obviously, he’s been running with the ones and getting a lot of play time in our package that we like [to] run, in regards to pass rush,” Suh said regarding Harris. “He’s had a lot of good things, in my opinion, but everybody’s got a lot of work to do. We’ve got a long way ahead of ourselves.”

This is good to hear. Hopefully he continues to improve and strengthens our defense.

Last edited:
I wonder if Harris will join Suh and participate in his five weeks of hell to get ready for camp. I sure hope so. :-)

Well we already knew Harris had the physical gifts like a vicious first step. But it's always good to hear they young ones have the needed work ethic, coachability, and burning desire to become the best. That's when draft picks start realizing their potential.

Well we already knew Harris had the physical gifts like a vicious first step. But it's always good to hear they young ones have the needed work ethic, coachability, and burning desire to become the best. That's when draft picks start realizing their potential.

Physical gifts justifying a first round pick + needed intangibles as described = high floor player

I still question how he dropped to us in the first? That first step is special and honestly one i immediately compared to Wake when i first saw it and his spin move is also very special!! Two traits rarely seen even at this level in a college pass rusher at a now all time high premium position. So again i said wont be there!! Now to learn this kids work ethic, non stop motor, and passion to be the best we could end up with two of the top players in back to back years. I havent been this impressed with a first round pick in years and that is including Tunsil who i believe has hof potential!

I love the comments on pft. I know what they are going to be before even scrolling down to them. That bills fan was classic. He was obviously being sarcastic but if you read between the lines a lot of what he said was true. His attempt to rip Ajayi is sheer failure as his squad was the one Ajayi did the most damage too.

Can't wait to see what Harris adds to the defense. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up starting at some point during the season and I think close to double digit sacks is possible.

This time of year there is always optimism and pump up articles. So that is only at the back of the mind. What I get out of this one is that Suh seems to genuinely be impressed with the kid. No claims to greatness or anything of the sort. But Harris' ability and hunger to be coached was noteworthy to Suh. Phillips is a guy he has been trying to bring up, to generate the needed mindset, that hunger to improve. It seems Harris already possesses it.

His attitude and alpha disposition is a very large part of the reasons the Dolphins drafted him.

Grier did not even hesitate - some teams were taking the full time to pick -even with trade offers the Dolphins hung up on those offers and went for a player they were VERY excited about.

His talent is exceptional but then again so all of the top 30 to 50 players selected so physically gifted - some more than others - but all are super talented...

This staff went for the work ethic and intangibles as a top priority because to be in Miami no one is on this team that does not grind it....All the time....

I think Harris is going to be the guy that we thought we were getting with the third pick in the draft a few years back. I can't even bring myself to say that losers name. The speed that Harris plays with will effect plays all over the field.

Back
Top Bottom