Ndamukong Suh's postgame comments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh's postgame comments

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;kDlnBkwLm28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=kDlnBkwLm28[/video]

It kind of sucks for Suh that he's going to get double teamed basically all of the time, but as you could see tonight, it definitely makes an impact on the other guys on the defensive line.

It kind of sucks for Suh that he's going to get double teamed basically all of the time, but as you could see tonight, it definitely makes an impact on the other guys on the defensive line.

Its unfortunate, but that is the reality of being Ndamukong Suh. Teams are going to have to pick their poison with this Dline; either double Suh, and deal with Wave and co., or go against him one on one, and deal with SUH AND Wake and co. :lol:

If Mitchell can play like he did last night, and OV can get sustainable pressure, this Dline is going to be one of the teams all time greats. We are in for quite the treat this season!

I love having this guy on our team. So looking forward to watching our DL tear up the AFCE.

Breaking: Redskins QBs have misteriously disappeared, strangely enough they were all last seen watching the Atlanta vs Miami 3rd pre-season game...

Pain is coming boys. 4 full qtrs, relentless fury, let's go. Great perspective from SUH,,

While double teaming a guy might work in basketball, all it does in football is move an O- lineman out of position, which should create a nice lane for Wake and other D-lineman to run through. The great thing is we are pushing the offensive line backwards which collapses the pocket and the QB has little room to set their feet. It also should make it much tougher for teams to run on us, as the O-line isn't getting any forward push. I think Suh has the potential to be our most dominant D lineman ever. Fantastic signing.

While I absolutely love having this guy on our team, Wake has been here taking on double teams and getting in the quarterbacks face for years. As far as I'm concerned, it is HIS defense until Suh can take away the throne. All the fluff around him is fun, but until he's making it happen in a real game, it's just fluff to me.

When other teams coaches ask you to tell your stud DT to not pass rush so much during a practice, you know its more than fluff

"Tough to see some of your close friends, good friends have to leave..." referring to Mosley?

Love the importance he puts into stopping the run. He gets off the snap so quickly with power. Fun to watch!

i am getting me a SUH authentic Jersey, I have only had 3 authentics including Marino, Zach and Tannehill. This guy makes us instant Contenders THIS SEASON, I Love it. Bout GD time.

While I absolutely love having this guy on our team, Wake has been here taking on double teams and getting in the quarterbacks face for years. As far as I'm concerned, it is HIS defense until Suh can take away the throne. All the fluff around him is fun, but until he's making it happen in a real game, it's just fluff to me.

I'm sure if Wake heard this he'd give the 'what the f@%! Is this guy talking about' face. It being "Wake's defense" has done nothing for him in 6 years. He wants to make the playoffs, I'm sure he's glad to have that 'fluff' playing next to him.

Back
Top Bottom