NEED a fin victory today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEED a fin victory today

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
OK Miami if not for urselves get this victory for me. I live in the heart of Steeler Nation and a win today would make the offseason so much more bearable. I know everyone on here talks about bad or annoying fans of the Jets and Pats but to me Steeler fans are the worst by far.

Ive been to many games over the years in Buffalo, Cincy, Indy, Cleve, San Diego etc. but by far the worst place has been Pittsburgh. When I was a teenager (a while ago) went to see Marino play here at 3 Rivers and I had grown men want to fight me cause I had a fin jersey on.

So cmon Miami lets woop some butt and remember ONLY LITTLE B**TCHES WAVE YELLOW TOWELS.

sucks for you bro. i feel like i live in little pittsburgh, with all the yellow fans around me. i got the steeler fans right behind jets fans on my most despised list.

I am in Eagle Nation, but there are plenty of Steeler fans this way also. I really want to see the Dolphins beat them also.

OK Miami if not for urselves get this victory for me. I live in the heart of Steeler Nation and a win today would make the offseason so much more bearable. I know everyone on here talks about bad or annoying fans of the Jets and Pats but to me Steeler fans are the worst by far.

Ive been to many games over the years in Buffalo, Cincy, Indy, Cleve, San Diego etc. but by far the worst place has been Pittsburgh. When I was a teenager (a while ago) went to see Marino play here at 3 Rivers and I had grown men want to fight me cause I had a fin jersey on.

So cmon Miami lets woop some butt and remember ONLY LITTLE B**TCHES WAVE YELLOW TOWELS.

i feel you pain.

how nice would it be for everything to work out for them that way we get to deliver the death blow to them.

Back
Top Bottom