Need a new punter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need a new punter

Idk, something about an Aussie kick...or because we're a poorly run organization.

That's a big Mike Tbaum type of move right there. Dump a young guy that has developed into top at his position and is relatively cheap. Make a trade for guy like Maxwell.

I have yet to figure that out. Apparently, the spin from the left footed punter was supposed to screw with people. I've not seen anyone so much as bobble his punts. Looks like Gase overthinking things and getting cute again. It's cost us again too.

It's a complete joke, from offense/defense to special teams....so embarrassing

I have yet to figure that out. Apparently, the spin from the left footed punter was supposed to screw with people. I've not seen anyone so much as bobble his punts. Looks like Gase overthinking things and getting cute again. It's cost us again too.

I hadn't heard that one. Hell if I am opposing team I just let punt go it's always 37 yards.

Money. We had to save money after signing Jay Cutler and basically blowing our carry over for next year when Suh's contract explodes to $26 million. Tannenbaum wants to save money wherever he can.

Belichick prefers left footed punters for that exact reason. Darr i think they could save money and get the same production out of a rookie.

Belichick prefers left footed punters for that exact reason. Darr i think they could save money and get the same production out of a rookie.
Except the kid is clearly inferior to Darr and we obviously need a pro bowl punter with this offense.

MLB coaches prefer left handed pitchers, but they don't start a guy that throws 70mph because he is a lefty.

yeah its weird i think it saved us some $ & its hard to find a left footed punter.

Darr was way better tho Haack doesn't have hang time or power

Get rid of a decent punter for an unproven rookie. Don't replace players like Bobby McCain, Byron Maxwell, and Jermon Bushrod. The Dolphins front office just isn't very good.

Back
Top Bottom