Need help from...Bills fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need help from...Bills fans.

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I wanna go to a Dolphins game this year, but as I live in NY, I'm unable to travel all the way down to Miami for that. Thus, I'm hoping to attend the Dolphins @ Buffalo this year. I was wondering how ticket sales go with yah'll, if they run out quick, are already gone, or whatever. Please give me some insight. Please?

Phinz4Life said:
I wanna go to a Dolphins game this year, but as I live in NY, I'm unable to travel all the way down to Miami for that. Thus, I'm hoping to attend the Dolphins @ Buffalo this year. I was wondering how ticket sales go with yah'll, if they run out quick, are already gone, or whatever. Please give me some insight. Please?
The Dolphins game is sold out already but don't worry.
I go every year. Sometimes I buy tickets ahead of time but sometimes I just show up. You will have no problem getting tickets on Gameday.
In fact, a couple of years ago a bunch of my buddies and I went and had a few extra tickets and couldn't even get rid of all of them.
Also check EBay.

pigskinguy said:
The Dolphins game is sold out already but don't worry.
I go every year. Sometimes I buy tickets ahead of time but sometimes I just show up. You will have no problem getting tickets on Gameday.
In fact, a couple of years ago a bunch of my buddies and I went and had a few extra tickets and couldn't even get rid of all of them.
Also check EBay.
So, what exactly do I do? :D

Go to billszone.com and ask them, they know everything Bills there.

There are presently no tickets available for the 1st 3 home games and that includes the Miami game. You can still buy season tickets ;)

Clumpy said:
There are presently no tickets available for the 1st 3 home games and that includes the Miami game. You can still buy season tickets ;)
Sure, if I can buy em for a quarter. Thats all they're worth. Jusst kidding.

Thanks anyway Clump me ol' boy.

Phinz4Life said:

Phins @ Bills is sold out (as it is every year), but you can get a decent deal on eBay if you look around enough. I just got my tix for this year's game there (actually, I got them for my buddy Sal and he paid me back; it was his turn to buy this year since the Phins won last year :lol: ). I paid $114 for a pair of $41 face value tix, which included shipping.
I wouldn't buy from scalpers; you'll probably pay twice the face value or more. You can probably get them at a discount if you wait until just about kickoff, but I don't like to take that chance, lest I miss the game.

phunwin said:
Phins @ Bills is sold out (as it is every year), but you can get a decent deal on eBay if you look around enough. I just got my tix for this year's game there (actually, I got them for my buddy Sal and he paid me back; it was his turn to buy this year since the Phins won last year :lol: ). I paid $114 for a pair of $41 face value tix, which included shipping.
I wouldn't buy from scalpers; you'll probably pay twice the face value or more. You can probably get them at a discount if you wait until just about kickoff, but I don't like to take that chance, lest I miss the game.

From my experiences at :barf: Wilson Stadium, you will get a good price from a scalper if you wait until after 12:30 pm (face value or better). Cheaper than what you will pay on EBay.

phunwin said:
I don't exactly trust e-bay all that much.

I just bid on a Will Poole rookie card, 10 bucks, s'about as much as I trust em. Course, I'll see what happens, maybe I'll go for the e-bay way.

Quick advice...if you don't mind being spit on and pelted with beer cans as you celebrate the dolphins crushing the bills the go and wear as much Miami paraphenalia as you own. Otherwise, as with most stadiums it is packed with alot of drunkards with little class who feel a lugie should go hand and hand with an opposing touchdown.

I think they are still mad about Bryan Cox giving them the find and also spitting on them as he left.

Jwcolour said:
Quick advice...if you don't mind being spit on and pelted with beer cans as you celebrate the dolphins crushing the bills the go and wear as much Miami paraphenalia as you own. Otherwise, as with most stadiums it is packed with alot of drunkards with little class who feel a lugie should go hand and hand with an opposing touchdown.

I think they are still mad about Bryan Cox giving them the find and also spitting on them as he left.
yeah, and do you remember who won that game Cox gave the finger in?.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom