Need Help...Military need Bills @ Fins Tix | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Help...Military need Bills @ Fins Tix

kooter54

Rookie
Reaction score
Need your help guys. I'm an active duty SSG (Staff Sergeant) in an Army unit stationed in Florida. And since I'm a huge Fins fan, my OIC (boss) tasked me to try and get tickets for approx 30-40 Soldiers and thier family. Does anyone know who I could speak to (real person not automated) in reference to getting tickets to the Oct 4 game? We would like to sit together as a unit and the Soldiers are paying for the tickets themselves so I am trying to get good prices. Is there a Dolphins public relations office I could talk to. It would be great to get to this Division rivalry game. I tried to work with ticketmaster but they aren't any help.

oh yeah...One of the guys in my unit is a Bills fan....it would be great to have him there to laugh in his face when we win.

Thanks in advance for your help and........GO FINS!!!!!!tickets

yikes! that's like a whole section. I doubt you would be a be to sit together.
Go online and check out the cheaper seats. Those usually don't sell out all the time.

Damn, I wish my OIC was that cool. the best unit/MWR event we have had was a kegger in my back yard.

First call the dolphins direct for info on group sales. If not stub hub or ebay only that way it will be hard to get so many tickets together.I have a friend in the miami area now that takes care of me. By the way thats the game I'm flying down from NY to goto this year, hopefully it will be memorable!!!

Back
Top Bottom