Need Help...OG Tyson Clabo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Help...OG Tyson Clabo

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I was trying to research some O-line players that might be available in the later rounds of the draft (in case we don't draft o-line early). On the Draft X site I came upon the profile of Wake Forest OG Tyson Clabo. He's 6'7" and pretty dang big. They gave him a nice write-up and have him listed as the 5th best guard in the draft! Yet I can't find anymore info on this guy on other sites, not even the official draft site on nfl.com. Does ANYBODY have any info on him?..could be an interesting pick in the later rounds.
Link: Tyson Clabo

clear.gif

Pro Football Weekly's guide has him listed as the 16th rated tackle and note he could project to guard. They give him a late grade.

Frank Coyle lists him as the 6th best guard with an early second day grade.

Kiper has him listed as the 25th best tackle with a priority undrafted free agent grade.

Those with write-ups portray him as raw in technique and in need of coaching at the NFL level. Coyle seems to think he has the best chance of making a team and perhaps getting serious playing time well down the road.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ohiophinphan. Seems nobody's really sure of what to make of this guy. Might be a decent pick up as an undrafted player...but I think I'll stick with my original idea of drafting Stacy Andrews late :D Again thanks for the help.

Sporting News lists Tyson Clabo as the 14th rated Guard. They compare him to John Welbourn of the Eagles. Bottom line: Clabo is a tweener who has played each position on the right and left sides of the ball. He has the athletic ability to play left tackle in the NFL but must improve his lower body strength and technique. He could be a steal on the second day of the draft. This guy is interesting, good GM work!!

Back
Top Bottom