Need Stadium Seating Advice! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Stadium Seating Advice!

chucklehut

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am going to my first Dolphins game Sunday and need advice on where to sit! In Section 139, would front row seats be good, or would there be railings and what not in the way? Or would the crowd on the sideline block the view of the field? Please let me know if these seats would be really cool, or not so cool because they are "too" low. Also, in the same section (139) would seats be better 15-20 rows back? Those tix I am seeing selling for higher prices, hence my concern about being if front???

Please somebody let me know ASAP - excited to watch the Dolphins kick a** this weekend! :dolphins:

chucklehut said:
I am going to my first Dolphins game Sunday and need advice on where to sit! In Section 139, would front row seats be good, or would there be railings and what not in the way? Or would the crowd on the sideline block the view of the field? Please let me know if these seats would be really cool, or not so cool because they are "too" low. Also, in the same section (139) would seats be better 15-20 rows back? Those tix I am seeing selling for higher prices, hence my concern about being if front???

Please somebody let me know ASAP - excited to watch the Dolphins kick a** this weekend! :dolphins:

There are no rails or anything that blocks views.... No bad seats in the house....:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom