need to update my jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

need to update my jerseys

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
need help looking for a zach thomas nfl jersey, but i do not want to pay too much for it. the one i have is from back in the day, when they did those blue jerseys, when nike was doing them, the numbers are fading, this sux this is my fave jersey

I hope this thread goes where I think it's gonna go...

:lol:
Shhhhh... Let it happen. Don't tell the surprise ending to those who don't know..:lol:

You beat me to it though. After I posted here I thought "damn what an opportunity missed"

LMFAO, no guys i am not going that way, if not i would have started with did anybody see me with that ray finkle jersey, lol

i got the jersey with that screen print on it and the numbers are looking crappy

how did that thread end anyway i have lost track of it last week there was funny **** on it though

yea the screen printed jerseys i always hated....but i get jerseys from over seas now...some say they are knock offs but im pleased with them...they are stitched and ive never had a prob with em...i actually have been getting a few extra when i can and selling them to my buddies...all i have right now thats brand new with tags is JT and Ted Ginn....both white....ill check on a ZT if u like? ...i could show ya a few pics of them as well.

yea the screen printed jerseys i always hated....but i get jerseys from over seas now...some say they are knock offs but im pleased with them...they are stitched and ive never had a prob with em...i actually have been getting a few extra when i can and selling them to my buddies...all i have right now thats brand new with tags is JT and Ted Ginn....both white....ill check on a ZT if u like? ...i could show ya a few pics of them as well.

yeah the pics would be nice as long as they don't look like that dude who has the wake jersey thread lol

how much u selling them for

where do you order them from?

Back
Top Bottom