Need your help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need your help!

shalafi3455

Big Dawg
Reaction score
Hey all I know you guys can find anythign! I wanted to get some pics of Ricky with his bald head and thought you guys could help! Anything you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated! :D

shalafi3455 said:
Hey all I know you guys can find anythign! I wanted to get some pics of Ricky with his bald head and thought you guys could help! Anything you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated! :D
clear.gif

Thanks for the Pic Tay!

Varitek smacked that pretty boy around like he was his Beoch!
Tek rules!!! A-Rod got owned!

No problem, anytime shalafi3455

shalafi3455 said:
Thanks for the Pic Tay!

Even though I am a Yankees fan, got to admit, A-Rod got owned :fire: ...shame, because he is also a Dolphin fan (He even wears Dan the Man's #), which had me rooting for him twice as much

tay0365 said:
No problem, anytime shalafi3455

Even though I am a Yankees fan, got to admit, A-Rod got owned :fire: ...shame, because he is also a Dolphin fan (He even wears Dan the Man's #), which had me rooting for him twice as much

Oh yea that's right I forgot he was a Dolphins fan! Well I guess he's not so bad even though he's a Yankee! Actually I like a lot of the PLAYERS on the the Yankee's because I like watching good baseball, but I hate the team not the players! :D

shalafi3455 said:
Thanks for the Pic Tay!

Yeah, Varitek catches A-Rod by suprise by grabbing his face. If you watched the rest of it you'd see A-Rod getting a hold of Varitek right after while the two teams swarmed the field.

Let's see Varitek try that crap without his gear on.

Phinz4Life said:
Yeah, Varitek catches A-Rod by suprise by grabbing his face. If you watched the rest of it you'd see A-Rod getting a hold of Varitek right after while the two teams swarmed the field.

Let's see Varitek try that crap without his gear on.

Dude you can't be serious you think he only did that because he had his gear on? Everyone keeps saying about that he kept his mask on, for one that is smart a fight isn't suppose to be fare and anyone that says it is usually loses! Two that was just a heat of the moment thing! That wasn't planed that he was sitting there going "I'm going to get in a fight with A-Rod and keep my mask on! That is just dumb! He was protecting his pitch like every catcher does and A-Rod was talking **** to him and they went at it! There was nothing plained about that fight! He still got :0wned: either way you look at it! Tek smacked him and A-Rod grabbed him to stop Tek from slamming him to the ground because if you look Tek grabbed him by the leg and tried to take him down!

One person played the next game (A-rod) and the other had to sit out because he was hurt (Varitek). Varitek got one cheap shot in and that was all.

beam said:
One person played the next game (A-rod) and the other had to sit out because he was hurt (Varitek). Varitek got one cheap shot in and that was all.

Look at the pic he still got :0wned:
tek-1.jpg

shalafi3455 said:
Oh yea that's right I forgot he was a Dolphins fan! Well I guess he's not so bad even though he's a Yankee! Actually I like a lot of the PLAYERS on the the Yankee's because I like watching good baseball, but I hate the team not the players! :D

Yea, can't blame you, the rivalry between the Yankees and Redsox is by far the biggest Rivalry in sports.....think Dolphins/Jets x 5 :lol:

tay0365 said:
Yea, can't blame you, the rivalry between the Yankees and Redsox is by far the biggest Rivalry in sports.....think Dolphins/Jets x 5 :lol:

Oh yea those games are always great to watch because it's like having 19 playoff games a year!

beam said:
Beam, as much as I would love to agree with you, even A-Rod admitted that he got the worse of that little scrimmage. Whe A-Rod was told Veritek was not able to play, and had hurt his wrist, he said " Wow, I did not know I was that tough...you see, that is what happnens when you hit my head" (That is not an exact quote, but around those lines). Don't worry, A-Rod has bought the Atlas program :lifter: , is taking his protain shakes :xii: , and is at the Gym learning from all the deadly fighting arts :samurai: , so the next, he will be ready. :whip2:

tay0365 said:
Beam, as much as I would love to agree with you, even A-Rod admitted that he got the worse of that little scrimmage. Whe A-Rod was told Veritek was not able to play, and had hurt his wrist, he said " Wow, I did not know I was that tough...you see, that is what happnens when you hit my head" (That is not an exact quote, but around those lines). Don't worry, A-Rod has bought the Atlas program :lifter: , is taking his protain shakes :xii: , and is at the Gym learning from all the deadly fighting arts :samurai: , so the next, he will be ready. :whip2:

Dude that was great! Excellent post!

Back
Top Bottom