Needham and Dolphins agree to new deal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham and Dolphins agree to new deal

Needham is going to push if not beat out Kohou for nickel reps if he’s 100%

I’m happy as **** to have him back. Regardless he’s tremendous depth. Hes been asked to play on the boundary in the past due to injury and he always plays his ass off regardless. Like the player a lot.

Needham is going to push if not beat out Kohou for nickel reps if he’s 100%

I’m happy as **** to have him back. Regardless he’s tremendous depth.
Really hoping he takes it up a level though. If we can really get him and Smith cooking we could be solid in the secondary for a while.

Just a heads up as you have asked a few times. Contracts have to run through the players union and approved before they can announce and release them. Just an fyi. Takes a couple days unless it's crunch time.
Thanks. I thought when they announced an agreement all of that had been done already. My mistake, sorry.

Thanks. I thought when they announced an agreement all of that had been done already. My mistake, sorry.
All good! They actually may be able to announce prior, not sure about that one, but the actual numbers have to go for approval first. Sometimes it's quick, if it happens on a Thursday or Friday it's delayed a bit sometimes.

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Eating GIF
That's how to "suck it up". - LOL

Back
Top Bottom