Needham moving to safety | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Needham moving to safety

cause I don’t believe anyone on this street is better than what we have so I’d rather take bpa philosophy to the street and Simmons is by and far #1, and it’s a need position
He's a poor fit for us as long as Holland is on the team. Both players are FS types and unless we are going to play 2 deep safeties as our base, it would be a wasted signing.

I'm not opposed to the player... even though this will be his age 31 season, I'm opposed to his fit as a third safety. Poyer is basically a SS, so either Holland or Simmons would be playing a different position.

For 4m, I'd do it, but like X Hoard, I think Simmons still wants too much money.

As an add on, I saw one poster advocate for signing 30 year old Simmons, and then trading 24 year old Holland... which is madness.

Simmons, good player, poor fit.

Ethan Bonner was last year's Storm Duck...

We had to outbid other teams to get him... then Fangio showed more faith in Bonner than he had in Cam Smith.

I honestly think we might have something here-- especially since we didn't draft a CB.

Ethan Bonner was last year's Storm Duck...

We had to outbid other teams to get him... then Fangio showed more faith in Bonner than he had in Cam Smith.

I honestly think we might have something here-- especially since we didn't draft a CB.
More faith, wasn't he hurt and played like one series all year? Seemed like it lol

More faith, wasn't he hurt and played like one series all year? Seemed like it lol
All of these decisions are bets...

Even signing a guy from Free Agency is a bet.

Do I have faith? No.

But in general, I think it's a good bet. Last year we bet on Apple and Bethel...

This year, I'm comfortable with a bet on Smith and Bonner.

Back
Top Bottom