never say die................... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

never say die...................

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Wanny said it?

and that convinces you?
the fact that the fins still have a chance is something, a small chance, but its a hell of a lot bigger than yours!:tongue:

Originally posted by dolfan06
rick 1966. is that because of rick norton the fins first QB?:confused:

No, it's because my name is Rick and I was born in 1966. :D

I think he meant to say never say his job is dead.

In that case, he is dead, Gone, history..

Lets show Dave the door!

you know...at this point i'd rather have the Fins lose...i'm not rooting against them...I love this team but let's all face some reality here...if they got into the post season...they would not go far...we all know this. so by losing it should guarantee a Wanny firing...bye bye to Norv...and a better draft pick!!!

Can't root against 'em either, but i agree Sal. Losing and finishing 8-8 will help us with Draft, schedule for next year, etc.

wanny also said "we will lead the league in rushing the second half of the season."
last year he also said that we would have one of the best passing offenses also, at a superbowl meeting or something.
i think hes talking about his fantasy football team, not the miami dolphins

I want the dolphins in the playoffs, I don't care how we get there, I just want in. I could not stand watching another year without them in it, whether they lose in the first round or not, I do not want my football year to be over, I love watching the dolphins, I look forward to it every week, Monday night I enjoyed that game, not the outcome, not the missed tackles, but the fact we were in the game till the final 2 minutes, against one of if not the best teams in the NFC, that shows me that we could win the Superbowl, our Defense had its worst game all year and we still had shot late in the 4th qtr down by only one score, we messed it up, but the possibility was there, the team is a lot better than there record. 2 Missed field goals early in the Season cost 2 winnable games, one against Houston the other against NE, if we would have hit either of those very makeable FG, we would be going to the playoffs, and probably be leading the AFC east.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
you know...at this point i'd rather have the Fins lose...i'm not rooting against them...

How can you say those two things that close together without your head exploding? :lol:

yes.. but these shortcomings are the ones that doom the dolphins every year.. i would have to say that they could have won every game that they lost, but they didnt. new england is just the opposite of miami.. they have close games, but they win. they dont even have as much talent as miami does.. but they have character and great execution.. both of these things come from the same place. coaching.

Could win the Superbowl...this team does not have what it takes to win in December...nevermind the Superbowl.

This team cannot win big games...you know the ones that count most.

Last season...after beating the Raiders at home...we controlled our own fate peps...if we won the last two games...we would have been the #1 seed in the AFC...instead we lose to the Vikings and collapse in New England...face it...this team does not know how to win the big ones!!!

Whatever it is...I can't explain it...so changes are needed period!!!

We are not a mentally tough team...our D plays like $hit in December and our offense is not consisitent...

Changes are needed and the best place to start is at the top...see you later Wanny & Co...get a decent draft pick and start fresh for next season...

Oh and the number 1 priority should be to resign O-Gun...seriously know and even if it comes at the expense of other players!!!

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom