never say die................... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

never say die...................

Dr. AstroZoom,

"How can you say those two things that close together without your head exploding?"

Ha...I see your point but what I'm trying to say is...come game day...of course I'll be rooting for the Fins...I love this team...always have and always will...but the losses will not be so hard to take now because this team does not have what it takes to win and I hope we all realize this...so if we lose our remaining games...its probably better for our future than if we won them...that's all I'm trying to say...ya it might not make too much sense and I really want them to beat the Bills and Jets just for braging rights but you know what...

the Bills and Jets are going nowhere either so its not like we could be spoilers and knock them out of the playoffs...so when its all said and done...yes, i'm saying that I'd rather have the Fins lose the reamining games...but I won't be screaming and yelling and hoping that they lose...even if we beat the Jets and Bills...it would be much sweeter if they have playoff contentions but they don't.

I love the Fins...but we need major changes.

O-Gun rocks, its great to have to speed guys on the end who can also play the run. I know the coaches take the blame for this, but the players are playing hard, maybe to hard, missed tackles is our biggest problem, we can't tackle on shot passes and draws, all year we allow short passes and draws go for first downs on 2nd and long and on 3rd and long, we are in position and just don't make the tackle. Offense we do okay when Fiedler is healthy, not great, but ok.

Wanny is going say anything positive so not to show his fear of losing his job.
On one hand I feel for the guy because he's a nice guy, but on the other hand I want to f*****' win the big one before I take a dirt nap so bye bye Wanny!!!!!

"but the losses will not be so hard to take now because this team does not have what it takes to win and I hope we all realize this...so if we lose our remaining games...its probably better for our future than if we won them..."
I thought I was on a dolphins site not an Arizona Cardinals, we still have chance to get in, and I don't want to be the fan of a team that folds like a lawn chair, because they are not 14-0. You always play hard, get the best record you can and let the personnel guys worry about where you draft at. I don't want a bunch of quiters on the Dolphins and if the Dolphins do take a dive to get a higher draft pick, you can drop them all for all I care

What? Whats that I hear? It sounds familiar like i may have heard it before, perhaps even last year around holliday time. Oh yeah.......... :fatman: and she's warming up to sing wanny a swan song.

philyphin,

I applaud your support and no this is not an Arizona Cardinals site but do you seriously think that even though we have a chance to get in and if we do...what are we gonna win it all???

Are you kidding yourself here???

Dude...its over...this team cannot win a big game...realize this and look ahead to the future...which will hopefully be brighter!!!

Sad but true! We have not beaten a quality team all year. We have been in all of them w/ the exception of Tennesse. But that is going to be Wanny's last words "so close" (try not even)

The only reason we "gave up" which is not the correct terminology, I would call it accepting the truth and thinking of ways to make this team better.

As Sal said backing into the playoffs won't accomplish anything unless we win it all which under this coaching staff, with this O-line, with this qb will not happen. That my friend is the dirty, ugly truth!!

fact is that Denver will be hard pressed to win either game at Indy or GB. So if we can pull up our jock straps and beat the Bills in freezing Buffalo, I would consider it is decent possibility we can beat the Jets at home as well.

The way things have gone though, I expect we will beat the Bills, Denver will lose both and we will lose to the Jets :cry:

Back
Top Bottom