Never Say Never | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never Say Never

Finland

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Age does have something to do with opinions. You are of course intittled to them, that is true. Life is a long road with a lot of turns however.

Imagine a player that does something wrong and then quits the team and even says somethings that were better not said. Then, that player returns, endures the pressure of millions of fans and team members, runs impressively for 8 years straight (lets just say he is a running back - this is not a Ricky thread) and ends with ten 1000+ yard seasons, the best ever by a Dolphin, mentors rookie running backs, teaches work ethic and life lessons for other plays, donates over $250,000 every year to Florida progams for young kids and goes to the probowl 5 times. In 2015 he is voted into the Hall of Fame and is remembered as one of the most exciting and talked about players in Fin history. Some even argue he was more valuable than ANY other player in franchise history since he helped them win 3 Superbowls in a row from 2005 - 2007. Not a chance in hell....but never say never...one day you may just wear jersey again or maybe sell it for a lot of money and buy some weed.

Oh, if someone starts a Ricky Thread that is OK, but maybe we don't have to remind each other evertime that he smoked some weed and quit on the team...we all know the background...just say what you are thinking.

Sorry, just havin'a'lil fun.

Finland said:
Age does have something to do with opinions. You are of course intittled to them, that is true. Life is a long road with a lot of turns however.

Imagine a player that does something wrong and then quits the team and even says somethings that were better not said. Then, that player returns, endures the pressure of millions of fans and team members, runs impressively for 8 years straight (lets just say he is a running back - this is not a Ricky thread) and ends with ten 1000+ yard seasons, the best ever by a Dolphin, mentors rookie running backs, teaches work ethic and life lessons for other plays, donates over $250,000 every year to Florida progams for young kids and goes to the probowl 5 times. In 2015 he is voted into the Hall of Fame and is remembered as one of the most exciting and talked about players in Fin history. Some even argue he was more valuable than ANY other player in franchise history since he helped them win 3 Superbowls in a row from 2005 - 2007. Not a chance in hell....but never say never...one day you may just wear jersey again or maybe sell it for a lot of money and buy some weed.

Oh, if someone starts a Ricky Thread that is OK, but maybe we don't have to remind each other evertime that he smoked some weed and quit on the team...we all know the background...just say what you are thinking.

Never will happen, before forever!

I'm thinking he QUIT on the team and is a pot smoking drug head with no concept of the meaning of team and the obligation that being part of a team brings. That he signed a contract and broke his word because he wanted to wander off and smoke weed. THEN decides to come back because he owes alot of money and can't pay it back.

The scenario you pictured could happen to someone who actually played for the love of the game. That ain't Ricky Williams and on my worst dare I wouldn't offer to wear his jersey!

That's what I'm thinking!!

I guess it was too long winded and the point was lost. There was talk on anther thread that a 13 year old poster may be lacking in age to make his point or have his opinion. I was just saying to him, that things in life often turn out diferently than you thought. You don't have so monay examples of that at 13.

I guess the other thing true in life is most of mankind does not like to forgive much.

You're right, F**K Ricky. I hope I never see him on the street.

Finland said:
I guess it was too long winded and the point was lost. There was talk on anther thread that a 13 year old poster may be lacking in age to make his point or have his opinion. I was just saying to him, that things in life often turn out diferently than you thought. You don't have so monay examples of that at 13.

I guess the other thing true in life is most of mankind does not like to forgive much.

You're right, F**K Ricky. I hope I never see him on the street.

Oh man thats real tough in a chat forum, I would like to see it when ricky bulks up 20 pounds from work in the gym. He may talk softly but whatever you want to say about him he was built like a f**ing tank!

Finland said:

That would be great if it would happen.

Back
Top Bottom