Never Seen This Before with a Prospect. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Never Seen This Before with a Prospect.

Don’t make fun of the kid’s dad. His grasp of reality is....let’s just call it tenuous at best.

It’s just another Thursday for Dylan.

"Lords of London"
"his majesty is not allowed to make unilateral decisions"

Great stuff.

Isn’t it Lloyd’s of London?

Nah, just a kid who was projected to be a 1st round pick that missed the entire season because of a non contact knee injury in the summer making sure he’s insured if he comes back. Otherwise he’s gone.

A lot of schools take out these policies on players that are projected to be high picks. You just only hear about anything when it’s Alabama.

You won’t hear a peep about Clemson taking out a policy on the prehistoric looking Fabio over there.

A lot of schools take out these policies on players that are projected to be high picks. You just only hear about anything when it’s Alabama.

You won’t hear a peep about Clemson taking out a policy on the prehistoric looking Fabio over there.

I've always thought that it was a well-known thing. There's been many articles about it ... McGahee, Fournette, McCaffrey, Jake Butt, etc.

Last edited:
I've always thought that it was a well-known thing. There's been many articles about it ... McGahee, Fourtnette, McCaffrey, Jake Butt, etc.

It is a well known thing. I think some people around here just like to pretend it's not when it's an Alabama player. It's what makes this board so good.

It is a well known thing. I think some people around here just like to pretend it's not when it's an Alabama player. It's what makes this board so good.

Actually, I doubt anyone would have said anything as many players do this. This is exception for this oddest of statements from the father. It is hard to ignore when they are throwing it out there like that.

"Prehistoric looking Fabio?"

Wow, is that supposed to be a shot at T.Lawrence?

Back
Top Bottom