New 1st Round Possibilities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New 1st Round Possibilities

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
Atlanta sent its first-round choice, the 15th pick overall in this year's draft, to Denver for the Broncos' first-round choice, No. 29 overall. The Falcons also picked up a pair of middle-round selections, one each in the 2006 and 2007 drafts.

This IMO is good and bad news for us. The good news is Denver is now picking in front of us. Denver IMO is in the market for a WR/TE and Atlanta was in the market for a CB/S/OT.

That increases the chances that Jimmy Williams or Winston Justice will be available with our 1st round pick.

How is it bad news for us? Well I would have loved to be the team trading picks with Denver. This was an opportunity for them to move up IMO to put them in a position to take Chad Jackson. I would have loved to trade down and pick at #29 and have 2 middle rounders added. We would have been able to snag a S and added more picks.

Yeah one of them is a 4th in next years draft tho so that would not help us at all. There was a report sorry don't have a link that Denver would take a QB if one fell to them so maybe Vince Young will fall that far. Yeah I am thinking Winston Justice or we probably will be the first to take a CB. I would not mind if we take Ko Simpson tho.

Back
Top Bottom