New Addition to the Trade Block. Tyreek Hill????? | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Addition to the Trade Block. Tyreek Hill?????

I want this to happen, while also knowing Tua is a question mark.

I want it to happen because we need to see who Tua is and we need to provide him what he needs to be successful. If we acquire Hill, and he fails with the additions of Hill and Armstead (in addition to the offensive minded coaching staff) than I feel ok saying he isn’t the guy and moving on. We can’t move on until we know.

Now is the time to make big money moves when Tua is still on the rookie scale.
Plus, regardless of how Tua does. Miami will still need an offense intact if they get another qb. This is positive regardless. A lot of teams leave a talent waste land for young qbs, which is a bad idea for a rookies development. If Tua isn't the guy, miami has a strong chance of drafting a rookie qb in 2023 and that young qb will have WR talent to help him develop. So this is important to get best out of Tua but to help any qb miami should get

It's a positive sign that Hill essentially said **** THE JETS in his decision to come here
I know most of this was money, but I also wonder how much mcdaniel had to do with hill picking miami also. A lot of very good offensive players seem to have big respect for mcdaniels mind for scheming and hill might be excited playing for a team coached by mcdaniel

I know most of this was money, but I also wonder how much mcdaniel had to do with hill picking miami also. A lot of very good offensive players seem to have big respect for mcdaniels mind for scheming and hill might be excited playing for a team coached by mcdaniel
The money apparently was about the same.

Back
Top Bottom