new announcers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new announcers

MiaMarino

Starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Does anyone have any additional info as to who the new radio announcers will be on the games from 790? I keep hearing Sciambi/Ceffalo or Sciambi/Rose. I've also heard about some out of market guy (Detroit?) by the last name of Champion as the play by play guy. Well, at least the name's cool. It'll be strange hearing a Fins game and not getting Mad Dog's signaure "Awwwright Miami!!!" and "Yessssss!!!!" and so on calls.
 

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
I nthink the out-of-market guy is the Houston radio announcer. I think he used to be the University of Miami football play-by-play guy. That's fine by me- I'll look forward to hearing "ROCK AND ROLL-TOUCHDOWN DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!"
 

MiaMarino

Starter
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
FireWrongstedt said:
I nthink the out-of-market guy is the Houston radio announcer. I think he used to be the University of Miami football play-by-play guy. That's fine by me- I'll look forward to hearing "ROCK AND ROLL-TOUCHDOWN DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!"

You mean Marc Vandermeir? I would like him but he just signed an extension this off-season :(
 

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
MiaMarino said:
You mean Marc Vandermeir? I would like him but he just signed an extension this off-season :(



Yeah, I think that's his name. I heard a while ago he was a possibility, but I guess not now.
 

Disgustipate

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
0
They will probabaly be on par with the rest of the "talent" on 790...Farking terrible. You wouldnt think it would be too hard to replace Mo Howard Davideded, but when you are putting Dan LeBatard and OJ McDuffie on the air maybe you might as well just rethink the whole actually having a radio station thing.
 

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jul 25, 2004
Messages
2,917
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
Disgustipate said:
They will probabaly be on par with the rest of the "talent" on 790...Farking terrible. You wouldnt think it would be too hard to replace Mo Howard Davideded, but when you are putting Dan LeBatard and OJ McDuffie on the air maybe you might as well just rethink the whole actually having a radio station thing.



I know bro. I've been trying to break into radio for a while, and it's very discouraging to see these tools on the air when I know I'm better than all of them and I can't find a job. It's all about who you know, not what you know or how good you are.
 
Top Bottom