New Attitude??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Attitude???

JCfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have read the press releases for Pope and Bua. Both of these guys are headhunters. Pope actually won the Headhunter award for Alabama last year. Bua seems to be the same, and is always looking for contact. I saw the ESPN clips for Poole and he was very aggressive as well. Rick obviously knew this, and is probably one of the reasons he drafted these players. Maybe he thinks our team needs a new attitude (I sure do). Maybe this type of attitude can rub off on other players. Maybe we need to have the reputation of being a hard hitting team, and bring a new attitude to the field this year.

A linebacker that I really liked from watching ESPN clips when the draft was the Jets 7th round pick of the LB from University of Miami (FL.).

That guy looked real quick.

I would love to see a new attitude on this team. Agressive and hard hitting would be great. I think our defense needs that don't take no prisoners concept.

After some of the missed tackles last year, something needs changed.

I agree guys. I like the kind of players that we got on day 2. They all have the "I have something to prove" mentality and that's good to have. We're getting younger and I think we're going in the right direction.

Ozzy rules!!

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
A linebacker that I really liked from watching ESPN clips when the draft was the Jets 7th round pick of the LB from University of Miami (FL.).

That guy looked real quick.

Darrell McClover I think his name is....n yea, I heard Kiper talking about him and said hes a real quick LB who could be a late-round steal.

The tackling and hard hits elevated this past year.

Junior Seau and Sammy Knight have set a standard for Miami defendersright now and it seems as though they are all going for the big hit all the time.

MArion for the first time in a long time starting knocking people around and I point to Sammy Knight as the reason why. Greenwood was laying noticeable hits as well that I hadn't seen the previous year and I point to Seau for that.

Looks like Spielman loved the sound of opponents helmets receiving dents. I am looking forward to Bua, Pope and Poole on special teams.

Good if thats what it is an attitude change because if u think about i dont think anyone is scared of our players... none of em are ferocious or very agressive on the field and i think this is what we need!

Back
Top Bottom