New Attitude | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Attitude

TIP

Starter
Reaction score
I hope that Nick Saban will bring a new cuttthroat attitude to this team. I know coming off a season like last year hurts confidence but this organization has been a WEAKLING in the form of fear or respect from the rest of the league. I would like to see the Dolphins turn to an aggressive team not just on defense but on offense as well.....no matter who's running the ball or throwing it!!:yell:

TIP said:
I hope that Nick Saban will bring a new cuttthroat attitude to this team. I know coming off a season like last year hurts confidence but this organization has been a WEAKLING in the form of fear or respect from the rest of the league. I would like to see the Dolphins turn to an aggressive team not just on defense but on offense as well.....no matter who's running the ball or throwing it!!:yell:
I'm sure he starting to turn our team into just that and:welcome:

Welcome to the site and I hope with his intensity he does pump this team up but i still want them to play smart on the field and not get over agressive

thanks for the welcome and yeah I think nick saban will change the team for the better. :)

Back
Top Bottom